Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal CHI-VAN


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RetroCanuck said:

Ill be honest in saying Im not exactly sure what the trade value of either of these players truly is, but I think this has to be close.

 

Brendan Perlini (+Matthew Highmore to even cap)

for 

Josh Leivo + 4th

 

Why? Leivo is a solid all around player for a 3rd line but can move up and down the lineup.  Great attitude great hustle.  No thanks!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

I like Leivo, no thanks. I don't think there's any reason for the Canucks to make a trade. Let other teams approach Benning on their knees, begging, otherwise, onwards and upwards.  

I don't dislike Leivo. But, Perlini has the potential to be a 20 goal power forward. Hasn't worked out well in Chicago but a change of scenery could unlock said potential

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

Ill be honest in saying Im not exactly sure what the trade value of either of these players truly is, but I think this has to be close.

 

Brendan Perlini (+Matthew Highmore to even cap)

for 

Josh Leivo + 4th

 

Yeah...no thanks.

 

Pretty sure Leivo's value is MUCH higher than perlini seeing as Leivo actually plays in the NHL.  

 

We don't need another reclamation project. No room for him anyway.  Big NO THANKS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2019 at 5:38 PM, Kanukfanatic said:

Yeah...no thanks.

 

Pretty sure Leivo's value is MUCH higher than perlini seeing as Leivo actually plays in the NHL.  

 

We don't need another reclamation project. No room for him anyway.  Big NO THANKS.

So if Leivo can fetch us a prospect equivalent to or better then Regula then I think he should be traded now

 

Disagree?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

So if Leivo can fetch us a prospect equivalent to or better then Regula then I think he should be traded now

 

Disagree?

I think we should wait until Roussel is healthy and playing before we trade Leivo as that means we need to bring up a lesser player....although Baer could be brought back up to play with Bo.

 

I would not be opposed to trading Leivo for a D prospect I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I think we should wait until Roussel is healthy and playing before we trade Leivo as that means we need to bring up a lesser player....although Baer could be brought back up to play with Bo.

 

I would not be opposed to trading Leivo for a D prospect I suppose.

Agreed, all Im trying to point out is that Perlini clearly still has value and could be a very good player going forward.

 

The nice issue for the Canucks is that even now they have serviceable NHL players and young players still wanting to prove themselves in the AHL. Gaudette, Baertschi, Goldy and MacEwen could all use some NHL minutes right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...