The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

How could it be LL? This letter came after nightfall and nothing about LL's role faction revealed showed or hinted a special ability. 

The probably got to write it before nightfall, when Lucky was still alive. It must be a factional thing. 

How could it be LL? This letter came after nightfall and nothing about LL's role faction revealed showed or hinted a special ability. 

My role appears to just be Loyal Subject.

I'm usually very angleshooty so imma try to avoid it here

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

The probably got to write it before nightfall, when Lucky was still alive. It must be a factional thing. 

I think it was an individual thing.

The way it's described to be makes it seem like EYE write letters.(with emphasis on the I)

Also can anyone find a good way to emphasize I LOL

• Haha 1

Why is it not possible that the sheriff did send me this letter? I would like to hear it from someone else's perspective other than Ceres, since his survival depends on this letter being something not what it appears?

Wouldn't the sheriff just say "Ceres is scum"

Also why would the sheriff get 2 actions in a round unless they had a n0

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I think it was an individual thing.

The way it's described to be makes it seem like EYE write letters.(with emphasis on the I)

Also can anyone find a good way to emphasize I LOL

Italics bro. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Is it possible this letter could have been sent with good intentions to me? 

It's such a vague and unassertive letter tho

I actually at one point thought I would send a letter to DM saying x is scum and see how he reacts to it. Perhaps someone is doing that and testing your towniness

The obvious flip side to this is if we don't believe this letter is real, then we believe that the mafia sent this, and that would obviously make Ceres strong TP lean.

But then again, would Ceres come up with the idea to send his own name to self implicate and make himself look good if we resigned ourselves to that fact?

The obvious flip side to this is if we don't believe this letter is real, then we believe that the mafia sent this, and that would obviously make Ceres strong TP lean.

But then again, would Ceres come up with the idea to send his own name to self implicate and make himself look good if we resigned ourselves to that fact?

It's all WIFOM. Exactly. 

let's move past it and find the wolfiest player. 

The way LL argued with Ceres makes him a strong TP read anyway tbh

Waiiitttt

Why don't we lynch off inactives.

This ensures us with the most active players late game increasing our ability to solve and win this game.

Instead of incorrectly lynching someone like BJ or perhaps AV and then the mafia killing off me/Ceres/BJ/AV and leaving MH and TL to solve the game at the end when both of them analyze the 5 posts between each other