The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Ceres said:

For the love of god, can you just explain this thought process. Like, how and why was it transparent and towny? What in particular made you think that?

I don't think I'm asking too much. 

My wait continues for an answer to this question. 

Just now, Ceres said:

Zfetch, if you think I'm town and trust my ability to play, you should just vote Hoggers with me. I am very confident in this read right now.

Zfetch, if you think I'm town and trust my ability to play, you should just vote Ceres witu me. I am very confident in this read right now.

vote Ceres

• Haha 1
Just now, Ceres said:

Zfetch, if you think I'm town and trust my ability to play, you should just vote Hoggers with me. I am very confident in this read right now.

Oo. Spicy. I know your position and support it. Wish more people joined on my TL wagons back when he was readable. So many winnable games... So okay if you say so

Unvote;Vote Hoggers

Subject to change.

I don't have any confidence in anyone this round outside of voting inactives.

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, hoggers said:

Zfetch, if you think I'm town and trust my ability to play, you should just vote Ceres witu me. I am very confident in this read right now.

vote Ceres

Oo. Spicy. I know your position and support it. Wish more people joined on my TL wagons back when he was readable. So many winnable games... So okay if you say so

Unvote;Vote Ceres

Subject to change.

I don't have any confidence in anyone this round outside of voting inactives.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Why would the mafia kill either of hoggers or Ceres?

Let the discussion and activity continue. It's an optimal play imo

This needs to be sorted out. Once we lynch hoggers, the mafia will almost certainly kill me. (Unless I'm wrong, and in that case I'll be in major trouble). 

Just now, Ceres said:

This needs to be sorted out. Once we lynch hoggers, the mafia will almost certainly kill me. (Unless I'm wrong, and in that case I'll be in major trouble). 

Alternativelyyyyy, we keep arguing about this till f3 where two bright and experienced people(you and hoggers) can sort it out once and for all with whoever is left and make the smartest possible decision.

Although as I type this out I realize that's problematic as it could lead to the third person have the full say if you too are still gunning for each other.

3 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

On an odd note...

Hoggers trying to implicate me and my use of punctuation is very calculated. The fact that he brought that up as the ONLY difference in the letter is suspect.

VOTE Hoggers

because it was the only difference aside from an emoji LOL

i literally never brought your name to the convo and even defended you on that particular aspect. come on now

Just now, hoggers said:

because it was the only difference aside from an emoji LOL

i literally never brought your name to the convo and even defended you on that particular aspect. come on now

Because you were hoping someone else would buy it and bring it up.