The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Florida Panthers
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :)
  3. 3. How many goals will the Florida Panthers score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :(
  4. 4. Trick or treat?

• Trick!
    • Treat!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 02:00 AM

2 hours ago, hateleafs said:

Michael Dipietro looks like he could be our backup next year. Demko is ready now. Trade Marky for a 1. Not only will we not lose a good goalie in expansion draft we also get our first back. 

The expansion draft is 2 years from now. Zero need to make an absolutely stupid trade. 

I mean stupid in the sense of putting a guy with 3 AHL game and 1 disaster NHL games of experience as a full time back up. 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

I hope Louie Erickson comes in and plays the game of his life. Show us something. 

The Panthers night before game in Edmonton is playing right into our hands ( enjoy the fact you worked hard and got 2 points Florida)

Ferland played great with Horvat and Jake last game, but Travis Green obviously doesn’t trust Ferland defensively, He put Pearson back with Horvat in the 3rd against Washington, and sat Ferland. 

and yet Quinner was there for all 3 goals in the 3rd

Edited by lmm

Let's win this one - hoping LE plays  like he wants to be in the line up - thinking he won't get many chances if he doesn't. I wish him the best - truly the only thing I dislike about LE is his contract.

Go Canucks Go

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The expansion draft is 2 years from now. Zero need to make an absolutely stupid trade. 

I mean stupid in the sense of putting a guy with 3 AHL game and 1 disaster NHL games of experience as a full time back up. 

Oh my bad. I thought it was a year away. Two years is still lots time to plan around it. 

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I meant don't start whining about it again as we have pages and pages of how everyone feels about Lui. I think those posts are still open so go over there and fill your boots if you are not done yet. Management will try to make the best of the situation and lets just leave it at that. Pointless to go on and on about it.

Ya might wanna change a "dont' start" in replying to your mates here.

Plain rude.

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with the “PC crowd.” More like we have enough threads devoted to bashing Eriksson. It’s getting tiresome to read. Do we have to read it in all the GDTs too?

My original comment to the "don't start" reply was giving praise to the hard work others have made on this team to earn a spot.

An observation of Eriksson that "he is done" is not bashing, it's an opinion shared by many - why I brought up PC.

I rarely bash any Canucks, my record here has been supportive of Benning since day one. I bash other teams and Bettman with regularity.

27 minutes ago, 6string said:

My original comment to the "don't start" reply was giving praise to the hard work others have made on this team to earn a spot.

An observation of Eriksson that "he is done" is not bashing, it's an opinion shared by many - why I brought up PC.

I rarely bash any Canucks, my record here has been supportive of Benning since day one. I bash other teams and Bettman with regularity.

I think you are reading too much into it. 
The “don’t start” seemed pretty light hearted to me. 

• Cheers 1