The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Florida Panthers
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :)
  3. 3. How many goals will the Florida Panthers score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :(
  4. 4. Trick or treat?

• Trick!
    • Treat!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 02:00 AM

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

They didn't sit on the lead, Washington is an elite team and came back hard for the W after a disappointing loss. 

Washington has 8 shots in the final 21 minutes, and Marky let in 4.  All of which were weak.  We played the same as we are now.  Demko isn’t exhausted.  That’s the difference.  

4 hours ago, theo5789 said:

I disagree for some so called ones.

I used Brock as a random picked name of someone that is well liked and will have gaffes overlooked because he is deemed better, but you can pick any other example that you feel fits better, doesn't matter to me because that's not the point. LE will not get the same luxury.

So you don't like what Green had to say about LE, so he must be lying? LE is saying the right things now about working hard and keeping in shape and being ready to go, but I guess LE has no effort, so he must be lying too. You can choose to believe what you want to believe (I disagree that he hasn't been putting in any effort the last 3 season, do I want him to produce more offensively? Sure but that's not what is being discussed here) or you can support our players.

Schaller hasn't vastly improved. He actually played well down the stretch last season and carried it through to this year. Many just overlooked it and I am victim of that as well. It made sense the day he made the opening roster. But this is an example of people sometimes getting caught with blinders on and many fall victim to it.

loui play over the last 3 years has made it that way , that is on loui ,  and his effort level, play better and then  he can afford that luxury  I never said that about green I said what is he supposed to say loui has been riding the pine because his effort level was terrible  or because of his so called comment about seeing eye to eye ? erikksson is going to say all the right things well of course he is , I think his mouth got him in enough trouble already in the off season ,  I support players that put effort in the game , that why I get pissed at jake sometimes because of the effort level 

schaller has improved he is a hell of lot quicker compared to last year , so now your saying he hasn't  improved  , don't all player try to get better in the off season?  

3 minutes ago, Jayinblack said:

Maybe he meant minutes?

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

That's a pretty damn good record then haha. That's pretty damn consistent. 

I meant games, but when the game for him goes south it really gets bad. jets are my 2nd favourite team and I had seasons tickets in Kelowna for the Rockets when he played there, I’ve seen a lot of Myers and was really happy he came here.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Washington has 8 shots in the final 21 minutes, and Marky let in 4.  All of which were weak.  We played the same as we are now.  Demko isn’t exhausted.  That’s the difference.  

How would Markstrom be exhausted after a week off? 

12 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

i swear, they blow another 4 goal lead again I just can't:frantic:

The Panthers are not the Caps. The Caps come back started with the last second goal at the end of the second. You can't ley down against a team like that.