The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Florida Panthers
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :)
  3. 3. How many goals will the Florida Panthers score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :(
  4. 4. Trick or treat?

• Trick!
    • Treat!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 02:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Same reason why he’s not playing tonight, even though there’s been two days of rest.  He travelled to Europe, and dealt with (is likely still dealing with) serious family issues.  He played tired against the Caps.  Bad coaching move to play him over Demko.  Green is giving Marky much needed rest now.  

The team is playing great, and has been all season.  

yes they have but if I remember you wanted to fire green after two games and hire hitch like wtf??? 2 games

• Haha 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

He was back for almost a week by then and played in Detroit the game before and was fine. Just a bad game, like Bobrovsky tonight. 

Maybe but the time difference and family issues could have played just as big as a part. He human just like everyone else…

• Upvote 4

Just now, BPA said:

Serious family issues will have an affect on anybody (mentally).  I lost my dad this summer and I was pretty much in a daze (emotionally cut off) for a month.

Yes!  Especially since goalie is such a mental position.  I think sitting him for tonight was definitely the right decision; give him some time.

• Cheers 3

Just now, J-23 said:

Maybe but the time difference and family issues could have played just as big as a part. He human just like everyone else…

getting back "home" to Vancouver could have an emotional impact as well - his life probably felt like a whirlwind, and getting back here may have led to a bit of a "crash" - the adrenaline faded...

He will likely play lights out next start....

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

He flew from Sweden to join the team in Detroit so not as drastic of a time difference change than coming to Vancouver he had rejoined the team 4/5 days before the Washington game.