The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Florida Panthers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

In a weird way, the Washington game helped me realize there are worse things to experience as a hockey fan than watching your team blow a big lead in a regular season game. Was able to relax and joke about it to myself a bunch during tonight's game.

Also helps that the team buckled down and got the job done. A professional response from everyone.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Solid team performance. They played a full 60 minute effort tonight and results turn in our favour yet again. Pettersson, Edler, Miller played great and they were the game's 3 stars according to Sportsnet. Jake continues his sensational chemistry with Bo recording a goal. He's starting to get hot. Miller continued to chip in with a pair of goals. Our 4th line played solid. Demko was good between the pipes tonight. Good to have solid netminding so we can give Marky some rest. Sutter, Schaller provided some secondary scoring for us. Overall, another solid night for the boys. Hope they keep it going! GCG!

• Cheers 2

The Goals were a lot of fun tonight!. 

Even better only two goals against didn’t let the game get away. 

Demko was very confident tonight in net. 

Keep the momentum heading into Cali!

Edited by Bertorama

5 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Ferland up to 5 points in 11 games. Quietly getting back to his pace from the last 2 seasons. 

That's with only 1 goal so far too. Once he really settles in I think we'll like him even more. He's not paid big dollars so even 35ish points on the season is good value for what he is being paid. Good 3rd/2nd line tweener guy. Pretty much a more physical Baer when you think about it. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't look now, but this team now has the best goal differential in the league. Other teams may have more points, but so far our team has the best balance between scoring and being scored on.

In. The. League.

What a difference a year and good management makes.

Edit: Others beat me to it. 

Edited by kloubek
  • Upvote 1

JB finally righted this ship!! What a difference this offseason has made! Looks like we finally got a competitive team who can score goals for fun!! Last few years, we constantly struggles to squeeze that next big goal.. and now we don't need our goalies to play like Vezina candidates to have a chance to win! 

I feel that our team will only get better and better as the season goes! May the hockey God bless the Canucks this season! 

• Upvote 4