The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

Keep our foot on the gas. This is a team we should be able to skate against. They wont be able to catch us.  Power play should have some chances, especially with Gudbranson and Del Zero on this team.

I am thinking the Canucks get 4 here to win 4-2. I know its not the usual 5 we score but it should be enough against this team.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

MDZ is their #1 pairing? Guddy is #2 pairing? Their defence reminds me of Canucks in 2017. 

I think this will be a harder game compared to LA. Although Anaheim's D is poor, they have some good players up front and goaltending is still solid.

It makes me realize how good of a manager Doug Wilson is (Sharks). That team has never really had to rebuild in like 20 years. Just a bit of retooling as players got older but replaced by the next core fairly well.

It's nice to see Jake getting extended time with Bo.  Jake has been pretty solid defensively since breaking into the league so if he can continue to add more offence with that line, that's only going to help the team.  His speed is a huge asset to that line.

The line-up feels quite well balanced at the moment.  If Ferland is out for awhile, then I guess Eriksson may get a bigger role and Gaudette may draw back in.  Wonder if it might also impact a Baertschi call-up even if their games are very different.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

As bad as Anaheim's D is, they still have a lot of offensive weapons and they play a really heavy game.

I wouldn't underestimate the Ducks, they always seem to give us trouble regardless how good or bad their roster is.  Canucks need to stay discipline and clean up defensively from last game.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2