The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

2 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

There’s currently some major suckage going on in SAN Jose. Are they trying to imitate the 2018-19 St Louis Blues?

I have Timo Meier and his four points in my hockey pool, and I am not amused.:angry:

And I have Logan Couture and his 1 goal. 10 points total, but geez Sharks be killing people’s hockey pools this year :angry:

• Cheers 1

On the bright side the Lames are getting owned by the Preds tonight. 
 Enjoyed listening to Eric Francis moaning about the lack of production from the Lames. 13 SOG in their last 3 periods. Lol.

Pales in comparison to the Canucks, a team that Francis was dumping on in the recent past for having no plan. Francis was also notorious for having a name the hit that injured EP contest last year. What a tool. 

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Enjoyed listening to Eric Francis moaning about the lack of production from the Lames. 13 SOG in their last 3 periods. Lol.

Pales in comparison to the Canucks, a team that Francis was dumping on in the recent past for having no plan. Francis was also notorious for having a name the hit that injured EP contest last year. What a tool. 

If you think our game against Washington was bad? Why Preds, why???? :picard:
Thatpuke with a ridiculous goal with 1 second to go. 

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Ahem

• Haha 1

The Canucks should be able to out skate and outscore the ducks, even with one of the better statistical goalie in net (Gibson).  These games have caught the Canucks off guard in the past and we have lost the important 2 points. I think its going to be a closer game than we all expect. 2-1 for the good guys, but I'm hoping for a 7-2 sh*t kicking!!

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Lames came back and won.

So far I'm nervous for every game this year. I keep asking, is it too good to be true? Can this team sustain such performance? Will the kids get pummelled by brutes? And every game they continue to impress.  Good luck Boys, you make us proud fans.

GCG

• Upvote 2