The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

1 hour ago, xereau said:

giphy.gif

Goal of the decade candidate right there, OT winner to boot.

Haha....sure..:frantic:

Edit:  

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xereau said:

That angle and speed doesn't do the play justice, the way the play unfolded and the speed of the reaction in real time, combined with the crispness of the shot.. Its unreal man to see him pull off what is essentially a trick shot, in dramatic fashion. I don't care if its from a Flame, or a notorious wannabe like MT, but the play itself is absolutely incredible. I can not recall having seen anything quite like it.

100% agree on this 

4 hours ago, xereau said:

giphy.gif

Goal of the decade candidate right there, OT winner to boot.

I was gonna say the Ovi goal against Phoenix but I didn't realize how long ago that was. I am getting old and it makes me sad. Thank you for making me think of my youth fading away from me via hockey goals :( Shame on you.

• Haha 1

We will make them take penalties with our speed and feast on the power play.

Frustration will set in and they will resort to ugliness, one of their few remaining fortes.

Then they will see a lot of beagles and shall err themselves into embarassment and finally irrelevance.

Canuck after Canuck after Canuck, their heads are spinning, they're falling, falling, falling in the standings.

2 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

I was gonna say the Ovi goal against Phoenix but I didn't realize how long ago that was. I am getting old and it makes me sad. Thank you for making me think of my youth fading away from me via hockey goals :( Shame on you.

Thats my fave goal ever. Crazy control and awareness. That goal was what made me to choose Ovi’s side in the ol’ Crosby vs Ovechkin debate that has raged on since I was in middle school. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, khay said:

Goal of the decade?

There is this sick goal that took place at the beginning of the decade and Tkachuck's goal ain't dethroning that one. There is a perfect tip pass from this guy wearing 33 followed by perfect receiving of the puck all while defender is tagging the forward wearing 22, deke leading to missed poke check, and then there's between the leg shot. Tkahuck's goal is like, I got no time left, I'm just gonna shoot it anyway I can. Oh look, it went in!

I agree. As soon as I saw this video, it reminded me of how outstanding Daniel's goal was. Sure, Tkachuk's goal was fantastic, no doubt, but not at the level of Daniel and Henrik's tip pass. Simply genius!

Anyway, GCG! 4-2 Canucks!

• Cheers 2