The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Please never leave this site, we'll hang your bunny jersey in the CDC digital rafters one day. Apricot, rally caller, shut out destroyer. Cheers B)

I would never! Y'all are stuck with me ;) 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

WHY is Jake Virtanen held to a different standard than every other player on this team?

Benched for the 3rd for ****ing WHAT?

Getting tired of the mishandling of Jake.  The kids been producing and playing well.   Nope still benched.

He was invisible in the first two periods.  I've seen Louie get benched.  I've seen Ferland get benched.  I've seen Pearson get benched.  

I don't think it's a big deal really, Green is just keeping everyone honest.  

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

What about @Apricot and her “shutout” positive vibes?  

She is the exception, like schrodingers cat her observation does affect the outcome.

However, since you eat cats...sometimes when she observes...the cat just plays dead out of fear of the Melmacians that are in our presence, therefore the impact online fans have is in general neutralised. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

Were playing the speculation game?

Maybe he was in the gym from 6pm-9PM  turned down some 10/10 puck bunny on the way to his room and was fast asleep by 10PM.

Haha, yeah could be? The Anaheim commentators mentioned a couple of Canucks showed up late to the hotel after a night out. If true I can guess Virtanen with confidence;)

20 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Really? Brian Burke just called Markstrom the best goalie in the entire NHL right now. But I guess like most you know better than Brian Burke. Maybe you should have your own hockey radio show.

Brian Burke is the first to admit he made a ton of mistakes as a GM which shows how good his judgement can be. 

Youre gonna need a lot more than the opinion of one analyst to convince me "hes the best goalie in the NHL". 

I can probably count on both my hands, better more established goalies playing today, nice try though.