The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Hearing] Lucic being lucic

Rate this topic

Wanless

12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Yet another gutless play from this scumbag.  He simply has zero respect for the sport and it shows.

Plus, he's really slow. If hes not doing something he's doing nothing. He has to do something to stay in todays game. 

What has he done this year in Calgary? I've only seen snippets of the Flames but he looked ineffectively slow. 

Late hits usually come with being slow to the scene. With Lucic it's a trademark. He's just a dirty player on top of it all. 

One has to wonder what Calgary is thinking about now concerning their trade with Edmonton. James Neal will surely taper off as will the Oilers but Lucic 

has nowhere to taper off to.

Will the league do anything about this or is it just another slap on the wrist for Lucic. Calgary might just scoot along better for a few games with him out of the lineup.

As you state, hes gutless. Most bullies are.

9 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

It was i get that... here is a question, if Mitch Marner did that exact same action, what would the league do? Would they still even look at it, would they have the same discipline as lucic will see?

I too have a question:  What is Marner's record like, in terms of suspensions or fines.?

Because that might effect the outcome.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Glug Datt said:

some thoughts from the video..

1/ Quite the punch there - dude got leveled.. suspension worthy imo.. 

2/ loved the pushback by both teams: sherwood digs the goalie late, gets decked, everyone gets involved.. not that I'm looking for line brawls, but at least there was a response

3/ who's the Blue Jacket taking 2 Flames? 

4/ Looch is a goon.. so glad that friggin plug isn't wearing blue & green.. 

5/ F@¢# Calgary.. 

1.  Without a doubt; sucker punch; roundhouse (but not much power; more a push); Lucic has no "Off" switch; all previous infractions to be considered.

2.  Yep.

3.  Savard.  Did a nice job too.  I was hoping he would do the Three Stooges routine and crack their coconuts together just for a laugh.

4.  Lucic is worse than a goon; a goon has a place in hockey; no place for Lucic in a professional league; NHL and NHL-PA need to remove him before the courts step in.

5.  Keep it dry; cover it up; Calgary is a hole run by Texas oil and Alberta is an ecological disaster spewing its ruin all over the world.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, aqua59 said:

Plus, he's really slow. If hes not doing something he's doing nothing. He has to do something to stay in todays game. 

What has he done this year in Calgary? I've only seen snippets of the Flames but he looked ineffectively slow. 

Late hits usually come with being slow to the scene. With Lucic it's a trademark. He's just a dirty player on top of it all. 

One has to wonder what Calgary is thinking about now concerning their trade with Edmonton. James Neal will surely taper off as will the Oilers but Lucic 

has nowhere to taper off to.

Will the league do anything about this or is it just another slap on the wrist for Lucic. Calgary might just scoot along better for a few games with him out of the lineup.

As you state, hes gutless. Most bullies are.

he should try the UFC

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gurn said:

I too have a question:  What is Marner's record like, in terms of suspensions or fines.?

Because that might effect the outcome.

You know what? i just hate the NHL head office and their dumb ways of trying to bring justice in to the league and all they do is contradict...

14 hours ago, Westcoasting said:

You know what? i just hate the NHL head office and their dumb ways of trying to bring justice in to the league and all they do is contradict...

Hilarious that Calgary is up in arms over this suspension. Calgary fans should be pissed off they traded for this goof in the first place.