The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues @ Canucks Nov 5 2019 7pm SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Looking forward to seeing Fantenburg play along side Stecher. Pretty confident in our depth right now.

That being said , Joulevi would be better suited to get in another 10 games at least in Utica. He's on the top PK and PP there , looks good overall , but his D work could still use some more time and urgency on the puck, IMO.

• Upvote 1

They're missing Tarasenko so I'd say our offense is better. Their defense is clearly stacked though, they've got the edge there for sure. Goaltending is a toss up, our boys have been sharp for a while though. 

Not sure what to predict but I figure this game will be a tough, close one. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It's nice to look at the defending Stanley Cup champs' line-up and think "we can totally take them"; of course Tarasenko being injured helps a lot but I'm liking this feeling. 

How is Demko still considered a rookie though? Does the games per season threshold not count if he suits up as back-up but doesn't play?

Didn’t play enough games - yep he’s still a rookie - the same way guys can be on the team sit in the sky box (LE) and not play ... 23 games is the threshold - or 26, or more then 6 games in sequential seasons.   

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

They're missing Tarasenko so I'd say our offense is better. Their defense is clearly stacked though, they've got the edge there for sure. Goaltending is a toss up, our boys have been sharp for a while though. 

Not sure what to predict but I figure this game will be a tough, close one. 

Think it's going to come down to goaltending. 

7 hours ago, aGENT said:

huggy-bear43.jpg.4c83afd9b3d36a8f9856e3c

I have more time to elaborate on this now Agent..you nailed it because this kid literally is a gangster, straight up no denying his filthyness on the ice...it’s cold man, so cold! I’m sold, it’s what i’m calling him from now on :lol:

....(not that this needed elaborating...but I thought it totally necessary due to the retro vibes goin on here) ....

Heal up you little gangster, there are more people to put on ice!

• Haha 1