The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Technical Question

nucklehead

18 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

15 hours later. No question is asked.

Guess the Feedback and bugs worked.

ha should have had notifications on I guess.

problem is with my iPad. no matter what page I try to access on this site it takes me to some generic menu kind of page. 

20 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

problem is with my iPad. no matter what page I try to access on this site it takes me to some generic menu kind of page. 

click those three tabs on the main forum if you see them- too lazy to take a screenshot, but they're lines and dots or something and should be in a row of three right next to each other. the leftmost one is the default setting.

Edited by 112

I don't care what level you're at, gyaku zuki is always going to be the best scoring technique in kumite. Remember this is traditional so you want to really focus on your retraction. Doesn't matter if you are going jodan, chudan or gedan, make sure your hikite comes back nice and tight to your side just above your hip. Throw a kiai in for good measure so that the officials notice that you landed.

• -SN- pinned this topic
5 hours ago, nucklehead said:

Are you able to take a screenshot? Are you going through an app or a browser?

On 11/7/2019 at 4:46 AM, nucklehead said:

Just browser. I follow the link from bookmarks as usual but end up here.

15731307474862192259100418548453.jpg

I can't test on that platform at the moment, but the first thing is to try clearing your cache/cookies, and try another browser if at all possible.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, HI5 said:

The forums always wonky on mobile for some reason

didn't used to be, used use it read the forums in bed on it for ages. don't know what happened. iPad is just acting up in other ways. maybe ms jones gave me a bug. anyways, thanks for the advice Stealth. Haven't got around to trying any of that but when I do will report back.