The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC 2007-2009 Crew

Rate this topic

It's been a loooong time since I've regularly posted here but would love to know if some of our lengthy members are still around!  If the BJB board from that era means anything to you I'd especially hope to see a reply.  We had a lot of fun and some awesome threads!

Edited by westsideconnect
2 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

Joined in March of 2008.  Don't really post much anymore.  Not really much of a Canucks fan anymore.  Though I'm not really much of a hockey fan anymore either.

It was my job that allowed me to be on so much, night audit on front desk. It sure helped me pass that time too!

Joined the forum in 2007.

I used to play those fantasy GM games right here.

I've always been a fan, long before I joined this forum. And all this time after.

Welcome back! :canucks:

On 11/5/2019 at 9:33 PM, Grapefruits said:

Joined in March of 2008.  Don't really post much anymore.  Not really much of a Canucks fan anymore.  Though I'm not really much of a hockey fan anymore either.

glad I'm not the only one.

tho I was never a big poster....

On 11/5/2019 at 7:36 PM, westsideconnect said:

Well you're in the right place then! Right? :P

Right, LOL!  I still post in off topic and sports threads.  After the last lock out I just lost what interest I had left. 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, westsideconnect said:

It was my job that allowed me to be on so much, night audit on front desk. It sure helped me pass that time too!

It was back issues and later back surgery that allowed me to post so much.  Posting on CDC was part of what helped me get through it all.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, otherwise said:

glad I'm not the only one.

tho I was never a big poster....

I used to be.  Had nothing to do though.  Posting killed time.