The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC 2007-2009 Crew

Rate this topic

On 11/5/2019 at 6:30 PM, westsideconnect said:

It's been a loooong time since I've regularly posted here but would love to know if some of our lengthy members are still around!  If the BJB board from that era means anything to you I'd especially hope to see a reply.  We had a lot of fun and some awesome threads!

I found cdc around luongo trade rumors time so I guess 2012?

5 minutes ago, Master 112 said:

For the record:

And I think @luckylager will respect this....

I respect no one who won't light another's smoke.

I do look forward to my next head rush.

The vape got me off butts and I slowly weened myself off nicotine completely. Then got myself off the vape.

That said, I have a cigar here and there. Not frequently, but I definitely look forward to my next one.

Think I'll have one on my bday

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I do look forward to my next head rush.

The vape got me off butts and I slowly weened myself off nicotine completely. Then got myself off the vape.

That said, I have a cigar here and there. Not frequently, but I definitely look forward to my next one.

Think I'll have one on my bday

Yeah. I'm getting a vape, but I'm switching to cigars.

Hrm, 

Prior to the CDC version of the Canucks boards in Feb 2003 there was a bbs kind of version that i was also on, but I don't know what you are referring too about the 2007-9 thing? I could be mistaken but I am pretty dang sure I have been a roller poster on here since 2003 and the predecessor of CDC boards for several years before that. 

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Yo @Master 112, you okay buddy? Nothing like getting 13 notifications that you have posted in 5 different threads.

wat

of course I'm okay

I still have all my fingers and toes

never had a ring nor piercing nor tattoo

scars only, but more so blisters with time

call me legend, call me titan, call me good for it

I take my inspiration from Trevor Linden who screamed like hell through his pains and then walked into the dressing room like nothing happened

that's who* I look up to

because he gave me his rookie card

*whom

Edited by Master 112

Stopped by for the first time March 30th 2009, which was the day after the Canucks-Hawks line brawl.  Was curious what the Canuck fans were saying about the fight, and pretty much couldn't stop laughing for like three hours straight at some of the comments. 

The good news is that y'all are just as nuts today as you were back then.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...