The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 05, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, westsideconnect said:

Smash whatever you want in the dressing room then - it looks silly, childish, unprofessional, a lot of other things on the ice.  I get it, frustrating to lose like that but there are better ways to deal.  If it was once it may come across better but it seems to be a regular thing.

Get over it. You'll never even come close to what he's doing out there. The pressure he feels. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

Petey gets 1 shift. 47 seconds in OT. 

Wtf Green. What are you thinking. 

Your best player best scorer and fastest skater.  

That needs to be asked. What coach makes that choice?

Virtanen had a decent game...not putting him on was -.-

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Lol. CDC logic :picard:

Watch the play again, and tell me how I'm wrong instead of just saying "CDC logic"

Myers' decision was awful, but Markstrom had a clear opportunity negate Myers' error and play a puck that was not far from him at all. A goalie has other responsibilities other than to make saves. 

He's made decisions in two overtimes that have both turned out to be the wrong decision. I was stating that it was disappointing to see despite him being solid all around. 

Edited by Grape
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 6

Virtanen looked great tonight,  Hughes was his superb self.

Great job to get a point. OT was entertaining, and maybe I was still happy that we tied it up to force OT, but I found the end pretty funny, seeing Myers steamroll another Canuck causing a 3-on-0. 

1 minute ago, westsideconnect said:

Smash whatever you want in the dressing room then - it looks silly, childish, unprofessional, a lot of other things on the ice.  I get it, frustrating to lose like that but there are better ways to deal.  If it was once it may come across better but it seems to be a regular thing.

First place was on the line.  I loved Markstrom’s passion there - we have a lot of even keel personalities, I think his temper is a key element with this group.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Ill take the point and not losing in regulation look at the positives we tied it with less than 10mins left in the game it couldve easily went 1-0 

things i noticed 

quinn didnt look 100% to me out there 

virtanen played well was engaged 

who is LE does he play for us? complete ghost out there 

• Haha 1