The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets November 8 2019 5 pm Pacific - SNP and 650

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, billabong said:

pearson has quietly had a disappointing season thus far and horvat could use a little help on his wing. All things being equal, virtanen has probably been horvats best winger so far :frantic:

playing horvat with baer is something everyone wants to see

Especially if Virt keeps playing the game he's been playing lately, it would be nice to get a look to see if the chemistry is still there between those two. Some "fresh" blood on that line could re-energize them a bit.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

You're missing Tanner Glass, Jason Jaffray, Alexander Burmistrov, Mike Santorelli and Shawn Matthias.

AND.... Laurie Borschman... I vaguely remember him getting a PTO with us.... boy am I getting old... :(

Santorelli was awesome for us!!! He could play any forward positions, any situations too... would love to have him over Eriksson now... 

Edited by Virtanen#18
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

AND.... Laurie Borschman... I vaguely remember him getting a PTO with us.... boy am I getting old... :(

Santorelli was awesome for us!!! He could play any forward positions, any situations too... would love to have him over Eriksson now... 

same with Matthias

3 hours ago, Huggy! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Myers hatty tonight?

also fun fact. Kyle Wellwood and Tyler Myers are the only 2 players who have played for the nucks and jets.

Kyle Wellwood what a babe <333

Dave Babych?

Tanner Glass?

Shawn Mattias?

Edited by xereau
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1