The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

Going to this one, not sure what to expect. Canucks lost last time they met and since then, I believe the Devils have gotten better and the Canucks, well you know. I'm hoping they come out with jump and score some goals. Get back to winning, need the points. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Going to this one, not sure what to expect. Canucks lost last time they met and since then, I believe the Devils have gotten better and the Canucks, well you know. I'm hoping they come out with jump and score some goals. Get back to winning, need the points. 

Jersey   just lost to Edmonton last night, they have 12 points. 

OK.....tell me I'm delusional....but I seem to remember a game involving New Jersey & another NHL team (don't remember if it was the Canucks or not) but as they were doing the game intro, they offered highlights of that particular city.  But when they mentioned New Jersey, all they showed was an ambulance blaring and/or police sirens wailing!  (eg., a real troll job on the city).  Can't remember if was when they were in Newark....

36 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

It has been written, "Those who have the youth have the future."

So come now, children of the beast, be strong and ...

Shout at the Devils!!!!

Well, the Canucks are certainly not a 'Motley Crew'

• Haha 1