The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 12, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I remember watching the play unfold through the heautral zone and thinking that a pass to Petey, right there, is a sketchy play.  I'm fine with QH not making that pass.........many careers have been altered or ended on that play.  I do love Petey's fire though.

Well Petey did have a break away if he got a pass though.  Quinn was at the end of a shift and wanted to change.  I expect Quinn will learn to always look up just in case we have s guy in the open, even if he wants off.  

2 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

It was a gutsy win by our boys last night...but is it wrong the only thing that has me beaming about the game yesterday was seeing Bill freakin Murray at a Canucks game!? Am I the only one that’s over the moon with this? This guy is one of my all time idols. I so wish I was at that game. Bill fracking Murray, why aren’t people loosing their minds on here!? So sweet to also see pictures of him in our Canucks dressing room after the game too. That guy could just knock on the door of the White House and he would just be let in, no metal detectors, body searches, or questions asked...because it’s Bill mother effin Murray! 

1DF63C03-DD0A-455A-B83A-16F10CF8DE40.jpeg

Who cares dude? He's just some guy that plays make-believe. Celebrity worship is lame. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, apollo said:

Lol we're so blessed to cheer for this team. I don't even know what to say... 

I feel so blessed - my night was complete after seeing Petey score that 3rd goal... Absolutely jaw dropping. Everything else was just an abundance of blessings after that. This team is going to the promise land. Buckle up! 

Buckled

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattJVD said:

Yeah, was that Leivo on the LW? Whoever it was made a bad read. Better than a turnover, sure, but Petey was open with time and space, in a position to split the D. Whoever shot the puck lost the team a scoring chance.

No it was Hughes.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Who cares dude? He's just some guy that plays make-believe. Celebrity worship is lame. 

Gotcha lame, thanks for letting me know. Someone piss in your corn flakes today? Or are you always this cheery? He plays more than make believe. Did you know he is co-owner of several minor league affiliated sports league teams, and is a savvy business man? He plays more than just make believe. But whatever eh. Go kick sand, you ain’t raining in my Bill Murray parade.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Gotcha lame, thanks for letting me know. Someone piss in your corn flakes today? Or are you always this cheery? He plays more than make believe. Did you know he is co-owner of several minor league affiliated sports league teams, and is a savvy business man? He plays more than just make believe. But whatever eh. Go kick sand, you ain’t raining in my Bill Murray parade.

Just want to mention I really liked that movie Bill Murray starred in "Scrooged"; especially the taxi scene

• Like 1