The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Article) Canucks’ Quinn Hughes a talent like Vancouver has never seen before

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

Personally, I have never measured Ohlund, so the only measurements I would use come from hockey databases. I certainly wouldn't make a point of arguing with team/NHL data unless I had some actual evidence that it was wrong. 

Speaking of time vampires, what would you have been yammering about all through this thread if, instead of saying that "Hughes will never crush people the way 6'4 230 lb Ohlund did", I had just said "the much bigger and stronger" Ohlund?

Your obsession with me is unsettling. How many times is this now? A few... 

You follow me around these forums, quoting, crapping on me - not the post, the person, and then we do this little dance where we settle up and you go away after I give you some attention. If I must put you on ignore I can, but why not just stop the routine all together? 

I’ve spoke all about the players listed in this cool article. It’s not been all bad for others here, I hope? 

Listen man, nothing you've said here is accurate or even honest, you’re trolling as an antagonist here, but your game is weak.

CF9FC9D4-E325-40A4-8B72-36B95F81A035.gif.6dea4277561be0c873487da5e7c8f439.gif

Edited by 189lb enforcers?
  • Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Your obsession with me is unsettling. How many times is this now? A few... 

You follow me around these forums, quoting, crapping on me - not the post, the person, and then we do this little dance where we settle up and you go away after I give you some attention. If I must put you on ignore I can, but why not just stop the routine all together? 

I’ve spoke all about the players listed in this cool article. It’s not been all bad for others here, I hope? 

Listen man, nothing you've said here is accurate or even honest, you’re trolling as an antagonist here, but your game is weak.

CF9FC9D4-E325-40A4-8B72-36B95F81A035.gif.6dea4277561be0c873487da5e7c8f439.gif

You started this argument, in case you have actually forgotten. Remember, you chose to take offense to my statement, "Hughes will never crush people the way 6'4 230 lb Ohlund did" which was not about you, not directed at you, nor was it anything any reasonable person would argue with. Obsession with you, following you around these forums? Get over yourself. You are so full of crap.

4 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

You started this argument, in case you have actually forgotten. Remember, you chose to take offense to my statement, "Hughes will never crush people the way 6'4 230 lb Ohlund did" which was not about you, not directed at you, nor was it anything any reasonable person would argue with. Obsession with you, following you around these forums? Get over yourself. You are so full of crap.

EB9867AB-E0C2-4E3D-961E-797F0C9C92AD.gif.2f6e00d56840d50d259db03a69d86dd9.gif

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:38 PM, jovocop55 said:

Agree, i love hughes but makar is on a diff level.   He made a bunch of nice defensive play as well. 

I was at the game, Makar game impressed me more than NM’s. Ik it’s early but Makar looks like a top 10 player soon…The other Avs player that impressed me was Zadorav.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

EB9867AB-E0C2-4E3D-961E-797F0C9C92AD.gif.2f6e00d56840d50d259db03a69d86dd9.gif

Wow, brilliant comeback. You are amazingly sleazy. You jump into a conversation that has nothing to do with you, pick a fight over a statement that only a complete simpleton would disagree with, then play the victim card and pretend that I have been harassing you.

Honesty really is not a concept that you can relate to, is it trollboy?