The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Stoopid Genie!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

On 12/2/2019 at 9:36 PM, falcon45ca said:

Wish granted!

You know live on the surface of the planet Venus! At a balmy 867 degrees Celsius, not only does the lead melt but so does your face!

I wish I rolled the craps table 10 wins straight

Granted

you crapped on the table 10x straight Amd rolled in it.  What a weirdo.  Why did you want that?  

I wish for truthful and honourable political leaders

6 hours ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

Granted

you crapped on the table 10x straight Amd rolled in it.  What a weirdo.  Why did you want that?  

I wish for truthful and honourable political leaders

Wish granted. Now everybody just skips around singing catchy jingles and giggling.

The world's become a beautiful, loving place free from oppression, poverty and violence.

Unfortunately, everybody is too busy skipping around singing to notice the giant asteroid approaching our planet. We failed to send nukes into space to blow that mother&^@#er up because we stopped producing and developing weapons, and now we're all gonna die.

Way

To

Go

I wish I could do whatever I wanted without it having a negative impact on my mental, physical or finacial health.

Edited by luckylager
On 12/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, luckylager said:

I wish I could do whatever I wanted without it having a negative impact on my mental, physical or finacial health.

Wish Granted...

Now you can do what ever you want and it won't have any impact on your life in any way. You will remain just as you are now. You realize that anything and everything you do is Pointless. 

I wish there were actual pet Wookies.