The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We’re still a confident group. This was a one-goal game in the 2nd. But in the end, this game sucks. We’ll remember this feeling and we don’t want to feel it again. It’s a long trip and our best hockey is ahead of us.” - Horvat

No, don't say that. That's an excuse.

Just now, Jam126 said:

What separates a team like the Coyotes from us is they have a competent coach and are willing to play hard every shift from beginning to end. We are not even engaged, and coach Ruffalo is a soft coach who has a stale coaching staff implementing stale systems. I've never seen any other team in the NHL defend like the Canucks do. I mean, who just allows the opponent to simply stroll into the o-zone without resistance? It's embarrassing! This team simply does not care.

Can we stop blaming everything on the coach. The players play the game 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dogcrazy said:

"Dallas seems to have our number", you mean New Jersey, Nashville, Winnipeg, Vegas, Washington, NY Islanders and Tampa??  lol

I'll give you NJ, but I did just mean Dallas.

Only team that has completely outplayed this season IMO.

Just now, #Canucks said:

He’s better than Pearson.

Not really. He's soft and doesn't score at the NHL level enough to make up for everything else he can't do. He's scoring at the same AHL pace he was 2 seasons ago.

Pearson is willing to play in the hard areas, willing to hit and has had a lot more success in the NHL.

• Cheers 3

11 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Perhaps Green should have stopped reading the glowing early season reviews and actually coached this team before this tire fire started?

well on our way to another year out of the playoffs 

3 in a row under Green 

on the upside Green will be fired in the off season 

Fans are just as guilty. I mean for excitement did you see the threads? I was telling people to cool it half our wins were against Detroit and la.

we beat only the blues and sharks those were our only two wins over playoff teams from last year during our hot stretch and the blues came via shootout an old tie.

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever

Just now, Stelar said:

Let’s put the blame where it actually belongs.  Can you say MARKY?  I accept his loss, but dammit guy get over it and play like you’re great again,  we can’t have you playing like s loser any more. 

• Wat 3

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We’re still a confident group. This was a one-goal game in the 2nd. But in the end, this game sucks. We’ll remember this feeling and we don’t want to feel it again. It’s a long trip and our best hockey is ahead of us.” - Horvat

UGHHHHH

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dogcrazy said:

I agreed Coach Green should be held accountable for performance like this, but when you have players like Eriksson, Baertschi and Pearson, there is nothing much a coach can do.  

Exactly wait until  Roussel, Sutter And Ferland  are back. LE scratched or waived. If anything bring Goldobin up. It’s worth a shot.

1 minute ago, Stelar said:

Did you read what I said? I blamed the players and the coach. The coach is implementing garbage systems that no sane coach in the NHL would do, and the players simply don't give a crap about playing hockey. This is a team-wide issue. 

5 minutes ago, bertuzzi44fan said:

They should trade him so for sure he'll Leave-o,lol.Guy seems to be on everyones $&!# list but Greens.

I don't get it.

He's a talented player but he's not ready to be a consistent top 6 guy and he's definitely not clutch in pressure situations.

Like I posted in the GDT, just load up the unit. Why mess around?