The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Green turned out to be just as bad of a coach as WD 

both with zero system, playing useless plug favourites, 3 years and no playoffs, terrible special teams, no in game adjustments, no line matchups, no taking advantage of last change at home, saving timeouts like they are stamps

I remember WD not calling a timeout a important moments, good point. Green should’ve called one tonight

Just now, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Fans are just as guilty.

we beat only the blues and sharks those were our only two wins over playoff teams from last year during our hot stretch and the blues came via shootout an old tie.

Oh I agree. I saw the weaknesses and all the Green lovers kept saying we were great 

fans on here started to take upcoming opponents for granted just like Green did 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Green turned out to be just as bad of a coach as WD 

both with zero system, playing useless plug favourites, 3 years and no playoffs, terrible special teams, no in game adjustments, no line matchups, no taking advantage of last change at home, saving timeouts like they are stamps

Nailed it. And all these talk with how we're going into the playoffs and be the "dark horse"...

3 minutes ago, crazycry said:

Dumpster fire. This team is starting to remind me of the same $&!# team from previous years. 

It’s the same team. We added one or two good players in miller and ferland. A 19 yr old dman can only take you so far look at dahlin, and Petterson beefs support

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever

15 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We’re still a confident group. This was a one-goal game in the 2nd. But in the end, this game sucks. We’ll remember this feeling and we don’t want to feel it again. It’s a long trip and our best hockey is ahead of us.” - Horvat

It was even a tie game in the 1st. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tystick said:

Myers and Edler are a great top pairing for us when our forwards are clicking.

The problems arise when they feel the need to pinch.

Myers is not a top pairing D on any team in the NHL.

He should be a 5 or a 6 D man. 

1 minute ago, DS4quality said:

No response, because the strategy hasn't changed, the only personnel that have changed are the players and its the same result. 

Next is coach, barring that the gm

You think I for I’d to move on we need Babs?  Me too. Will our owner hire Babs?