The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BIEKSA DOING A PODCAST WITH Kesler!

Rate this topic

MoneypuckOverlord

6 hours ago, Hindustan Smyl said:

Lots of hurt feelings towards Kesler still (if this thread is of any indication).

I’m honestly over the whole Kesler leaving Vancouver thing.   In his prime, Kesler was a beast for us come playoff time.   It’s not uncommon for players to request trades if they are no longer happy.   Bure did it in the 90’s and we all still love him.   

I look forward to hearing this.    And yes - since Schneider isn’t doing anything these days, perhaps he can reach an “oral agreement” of some kind with Bieksa and Kesler so that he can make a few appearances on the show.

I (and I would imagine many others) have no problem with him wanting out. It is the way he did it. He took the cowardly way out. During the olympic break he told everyone who would listen that he wanted out. Then when the rumors started swirling he denied. Then he hogtied us by limiting his trade list to (effectively) 1 team, which substantially diminished JBs return on him. 

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

Its time Canucks nation forgives Ryan and respect him for the greatest selke winner of all time that he was.

There will never be another 2009-2012 Kesler in the history of the game.

Ryan, I came and boo'd my lungs out the first time you returned to play against us... people were burning your jersey on route to the rink and everyone was enjoying it and filming... but at the end of the day Ryan is one of the greatest Canucks ever.

So glad that he's teaming up with Juice, also one of the greatest ever to do a podcast.

People are butthurt over how he left, we absolutely robbed Anaheim in that deal. Kesler was incredible for Anaheim the first few years but after that injuries caught up.

7 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Kesler the wife Undressler

Where is the truth to this rumour? Multiple guys close to the situation have said its absolute dog crap yet everyone still brings it up

So sick of hearing this rumour that has absolutely 0 truth to it...

I'm not commenting on whether or not Ryan cheated on his own wife - whether he did or not, is none of my business. But Ryan was all about the team and winning for a DECADE... why on earth would you think he would chose to cheat on his wife with Cory Schneiders GF?!!?! The same GF Cory ended up getting married to?!

If Ryan wanted, he could hit up Yaletown at the time and he'd have 10s flocking at his disposal.

Please stop this terrible factless rumor.

RYAN NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH CORY'S WIFE :picard:

Ryan was one of the guys that ALWAYS stood up for his teammates... minus maybe his final season here.

image.png.9a410653995e0c110ae63210c5b292ac.png

Edited by apollo

59 minutes ago, apollo said:

Where is the truth to this rumour? Multiple guys close to the situation have said its absolute dog crap yet everyone still brings it up

So sick of hearing this rumour that has absolutely 0 truth to it...

I'm not commenting on whether or not Ryan cheated on his own wife - whether he did or not, is none of my business. But Ryan was all about the team and winning for a DECADE... why on earth would you think he would chose to cheat on his wife with Cory Schneiders GF?!!?! The same GF Cory ended up getting married to?!

If Ryan wanted, he could hit up Yaletown at the time and he'd have 10s flocking at his disposal.

Please stop this terrible factless rumor.

RYAN NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH CORY'S WIFE :picard:

Ryan was one of the guys that ALWAYS stood up for his teammates... minus maybe his final season here.

image.png.9a410653995e0c110ae63210c5b292ac.png

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Kinda like how Pronger all of the sudden left Edmonton due to a certain something with a certain global news meteorologist. I mean it’s easy to not believe something because there will never be concrete evidence when it comes to that kinda stuff but rumours aren’t made up out of nowhere. Kes was a horse on the ice but a dog off of it. 

Edited by Pickly
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Its time Canucks nation forgives Ryan and respect him for the greatest selke winner of all time that he was.

There will never be another 2009-2012 Kesler in the history of the game.

Ryan, I came and boo'd my lungs out the first time you returned to play against us... people were burning your jersey on route to the rink and everyone was enjoying it and filming... but at the end of the day Ryan is one of the greatest Canucks ever.

So glad that he's teaming up with Juice, also one of the greatest ever to do a podcast.

People are butthurt over how he left, we absolutely robbed Anaheim in that deal. Kesler was incredible for Anaheim the first few years but after that injuries caught up.

This is the worst post I have ever read on any forum at any time.  At no point during this factually incorrect rant was there any shred of truth to be taken seriously.  I don't know if you're having a medical emergency or if this is a flashback of some fantasy induced dream you had at some point but my eyes are bleeding after reading this and that is something I must now attend to.

Image result for old school quote debate everyone is now dumber"
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I couldn't care less about Kesler's involvement but I'm excited for this if for nothing else, Bieksa can possibly use the podcast as a springboard to more mainstream broadcasting. If it gets Bieksa a TV gig, I'm all for it!

I would think this is KB3's plan

14 hours ago, Crabcakes said:

I can't.  But when it comes to Kesler, there is a creepy connotation which ever way you slice it

Remember his attention-starved interview bombing phase? The ego of the guy was as big as his vanity was. That was his character. 

I’m not going to bother getting into his other, rumoured transgressions. 

I just don’t like the guy for the stain he put on this franchise as a person and as a player.

Between he and Burrows, the Canucks became a disrespected circus routine and that was tough to shake.