The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

Who. What. When. Where. Why. 

Thats all we need. 

*how is yet to be determined. Stop cut and pasting pretty pictures and posting memes, cause no one cares what blah blah rating jimmy joe has on some woopee doo website with fancy don cherry picked stats

it takes forever to load that useless info

Edited by MystifyNCrucify
It takes forever to load useless info
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, 6string said:

Again Bettman has  mistaken college basketball's March Madness for the NHL.

The Players Association should take issue with this and fans too!

I'm ok giving our friends across the pond a few games at a decent hour, for them.

We always get pounded in early games though. So I hate AM games for that.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm ok giving our friends across the pond a few games at a decent hour, for them.

We always get pounded in early games though. So I hate AM games for that.

In 2012 that game in Boston on a Saturday afternoon we beat them and played a physical game is the one and only ever early game I recall winning.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I know not everything is about process, its about results, but you need a good process to expect good results.

The Canucks haven't had a good process in their last 9-10 games.  Majority of them have been slow starts, sloppy/lazy efforts, and a lot of looking around at one another to do something.  Time for every player to buck up and be sharp. 

We nearly beat this team a month ago by having a good process for 40 mins.  We slacked off and lost the final 20, I expect the Canucks to start playing a complete game.  That is my measuring stick for this club, can they start playing complete games regardless of the result. 

I disagree.  I think they played well for most of the games in November,  just had bad puck luck.  The only game I thought we were thoroughly outplayed was the Dallas one   I remember thinking after almost every game " if we play like that we will win more than we lose ".  I haven't looked at the advanced stats,  but I wouldn't be surprised if we were the better team  for most of those losses  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Any stats on injuries? I bet we've had at least 8 in those 10 games.

17 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Unfortunately not, but I wouldn't doubt it. Morning and noon games are rarely good for us, I hate them too. :( 

Didn't Luongo pull his groin against Pittsburgh in a morning game?  Aside from the potential injuries the games itself aren't very entertaining.

• Cheers 4

30 minutes ago, 6string said:

In 2012 that game in Boston on a Saturday afternoon we beat them and played a physical game is the one and only ever early game I recall winning.

Oh yeah, I was so fired up for that game... I can only imagine how focused the actual team was.

Apparently we've won at least one other morning game in the last 50 years (Okay, in 40 years I've been watching) but it sure doesn't feel like it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Thats all we need. 

*how is yet to be determined. Stop cut and pasting pretty pictures and posting memes, cause no one cares what blah blah rating jimmy joe has on some woopee doo website with fancy don cherry picked stats

Damn those dial up modems ...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Thats all we need. 

But that would take the "F"in fun out of it!

• Upvote 2