The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The real question is what is everyone having for breakfast? 

:bigblush:

I usually just have some peanutbutter toast and fruit on Saturday so I can justify something totally unhealthy for brunch.

So I'm gonna make my heart killer omelette (sauteed onion+peppers, tomato, avocado, bacon, cheddar) with hashbrowns and toast, after the game.

I might start during the second intermission if we're getting pounded though.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I usually just have some peanutbutter toast and fruit on Saturday so I can justify something totally unhealthy for brunch.

So I'm gonna make my heart killer omelette (sauteed onion+peppers, tomato, avocado, bacon, cheddar) with hashbrowns and toast, after the game.

I might start during the second intermission if we're getting pounded though.

Yum

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

:bigblush:

Haha probably nothing as I'm going out tonight and if last Friday's anything to go by, I'll be back around 5am...  little nap and a coffee in the morning to deal with the hangover.  Canucks win would go a long way too!  

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm usually a 7 o'clock bagel n cream cheese guy, but if it is a later "breakfast with Bo", then classic bacon n eggs with cinnamon toast.

Looking for our road warrior scoring another. (Will be ever get a goal at home this season?)

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Didn't Luongo pull his groin against Pittsburgh in a morning game?  Aside from the potential injuries the games itself aren't very entertaining.

He went for a crap during one game. - I remember that.  Don't know if he injured himself doing that, though

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, 6string said:

Sutter is getting closer and “should join the team soon,” said Coach Green. Same with Roussel, who could make his season debut soon.

Help is on the way!

That is good news! Anyone know how Ferland is doing? Was it a concussion? Any updates from the team lately?

• Upvote 1