The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

It's almost 1 am in Japan, & game starts at 2:30 am. You guyz talkin' bagels(Trolling w/ my drug of choice). Should I stay up, enjoy bagel & game, & catch a few zzz's before a morning class?

Sometimes problematic when your young team is Just TOO Darned exciting! Sure enjoyed watching that Nash game(after the fact)..but boy we nabbed a few cheezy bounces!

Bluddy Eriksson better wake up & do something! He's burnin' my bacon. GCG!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

I wonder what time they will wake up?

Washington was embarrased last game so they may be invigorated.

Maybe Beagle knows the Cap's game plan so he avoids the coming pain.

I posted I thought Wilson will score first but that could be Oshie instead.

I wonder if the NHL will keep Vancouver in the lead for the team with the most power plays.

Will Ovechkin ease up on Pettersson?

I wonder if there is an over/under on Canuck injuries, if there is it feels like an over day. Tanev blocking an Ovy for one.

11 hours ago, luckylager said:

I usually just have some peanutbutter toast and fruit on Saturday so I can justify something totally unhealthy for brunch.

So I'm gonna make my heart killer omelette (sauteed onion+peppers, tomato, avocado, bacon, cheddar) with hashbrowns and toast, after the game.

I might start during the second intermission if we're getting pounded though.

At what time do we turn up.... sounds good :)

• Cheers 2

We're in tough.  The Caps are hot, we're not.  Top team in the league vs a middle of the roader.  But I'm not ruling us out.  Never rule out the intangibles: pride, hustle, desire (PHD... oops, sorry!) and game changers in the Alien and the Huggy Bear.  Hey, we showed we can compete with some top tier teams (St Loo, Colorado) recently and we can do it again.  There's also the hope that we can out D and out goalie them... those are the Caps achilles heels.

4-2 Nucks.

Edited by yes we can nucks
additional thoughts

20 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

It's almost 1 am in Japan, & game starts at 2:30 am. You guyz talkin' bagels(Trolling w/ my drug of choice). Should I stay up, enjoy bagel & game, & catch a few zzz's before a morning class?

Sometimes problematic when your young team is Just TOO Darned exciting! Sure enjoyed watching that Nash game(after the fact)..but boy we nabbed a few cheezy bounces!

Bluddy Eriksson better wake up & do something! He's burnin' my bacon. GCG!

lol

Win or lose just hoping for a better team effort - not an easy opponent.   Which PP will show up today too might depend on the outcome - we definitely have a chance as we are the best team at drawing them all year and if it’s on we could beat them and score 5 goals.  Hope for a quick start ....