The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Flyers 25/11/2019 -- 4PM Pacific -- Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Surprised there wasn't some AV content in the GDT, was scrolling and scrolling... Great stuff as usual though. 

Also I don't think AV needs recognition at this point - he's one of the top 3 coaches in the history of sports after everything he accomplished here. 

Now let's hand him that L! 

Get the Dubya! will ferrell strategery GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ruilin96 said:

So my coworker just won a Brock Boeser signed jersey in the 50 Goals and 50 prizes from the contest at playnow.com. Coworker is a Habs fan, and decided to give this to the biggest Canucks fan among people she knows, in this case... ME! :o Best news I got for an early Monday morning! Also... GO CANUCKS GO!

Merry Christmas in November.

• Cheers 2

40 minutes ago, bree2 said:

its a secret shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! fans are not allowed to know!!! although he looked quite ok congratulating the guys after last game. 

I'm completely OK with them not disclosing injuries to fans and the public. 

We're fans not doctors. Let's keep all injury info as discrete as possible. There's too many dirty players in the league trying to expose it. 

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

I thought I heard something of that nature too.

Damn.  Really like him and hope he's ok.  Also, we need him.

On top of that

I thought I heard he's skating 

But Sutter back with the team is good

Here's to hoping Sutter Ferland and Roussel are back for the next homestand

• Upvote 2

Can we get a Roussel update guys? I'm getting worried, it's been too long since our last one :lol:

Jokes aside, can't wait to have him back. I love beags too but I think he Rous was our prize from that free agency. He had career highs last season and hopefully he can build on it this year! 

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Man does Miller just keep saying the right things...

It should also bring a thought or two to those, who are so fast in writing off players at the age of 20-22... so guys takes longer to mature mentally than others... 

I for one am totally sold on Miller as a leader both on and off the ice... Way to go J.T.

• Upvote 2