@inane

@Nail 

@Tylez

@canuckledraggin

@JimLahey

@AriGold2.0

@Primal Optimist

@Art Vandelay

Leaderboard/Team Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rLaC2mk3W09OUXdRpxRVhcWkIPMJSYY1kCylrfLE3lM/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:

• Each team will consist of 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 country's goaltending (ex. Team Canada Goalies).
  • Snake draft order
  • The majority of the draft will be done offline. As soon as 10 teams have been filled, I will use a website to determine the draft order. *Website is http://www.draftpicklottery.com/*
  • There will be a re-draft for cut, injured, or otherwise unavailable players who were picked. More on that below.
  • No trading picks.
  • Try not to "name drop"
  • Tag the GM picking after you to alert them of their pick.
  • You may change your pick at any time until the next pick is taken. Please try not to edit posts and simply create a new post.
  • The winner of Group B will advance to Group A's invite only pool next year, and the last place GM of Group A will be relegated to Group B next year.
  • In the event of a tie, the GM with a higher Points Per Game average will be ranked above the GM with a lower Points Per Game average. In case of the rare event of a double tie, the most goals scored will win.

Scoring System:

• Goal & Shootout Winning Goal - 1 point
  • Assist - 1 point
  • Win - 1 point
  • Shutout - 1 point

Time Line:

Draft Start - The draft will start on Friday December 6th at 8 AM PST, the first GM will be allowed to make their selection prior to the 6th, with absolutely no pressure on GMs if they wish to wait until Friday December 6th. I will post the results of the draft order as soon as the pool is full, or no later than Tuesday December 3rd.

Draft Limits/Key Dates - The Draft will run with 4 hour time limits from 8 AM PST - 12 AM PST every day from Friday December 6th until Friday December 20th at 11:59 PST. From Saturday December 21st to Sunday December 22nd, the draft will have a 1 hour time limit from 8 AM PST until 12 AM PST to ensure the draft's completion before the start of the tournament.

Player Swaps - In case you choose a player and they are cut from the team or injured prior to Monday December 23rd at 7:59 AM PST, GM's may re-select players based on the draft position of the player they lost. This is not a first come first serve re-draft.

NHL Players - If you select a player like Barrett Hayton with the hopes he will be released to play in the WJHC Tournament, you are welcome to do so. Should he not be released by his NHL team, you will be able to re-pick a player of the same position on Monday December 23rd during the re-draft. The re-draft will begin at 8AM PST and end at 11:59PST. Time limits will be determined by the amount of picks needed to be made.

I have made some alterations to the original time line so please read carefully. I have moved dates to accomodate my upcoming vacation (which shouldn't impede my involvement) and to allow a Christmas grace period from the 24th to 26th.

Edited by Baer.
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Love it and Can't Wait, hope there is room still!

(*Also love that it is "TIGS" 4th annnual, but posted by Baer. who admonishes us not to name drop...hahahaha....okay, I slept in and only had one cup of coffee so far, but it is mildly funny isn't it?)

I’m just really glad these 2 awesome guys took it over when I got banned!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Love it and Can't Wait, hope there is room still!

(*Also love that it is "TIGS" 4th annnual, but posted by Baer. who admonishes us not to name drop...hahahaha....okay, I slept in and only had one cup of coffee so far, but it is mildly funny isn't it?)

Spoderman ran it last year...the name just stuck I suppose

• Upvote 1

If we don't get more people i think we will just have one group this year. 12 people confirmed between 2 groups. If we hit 14 I'll do two groups of 7. Last year's standings will determine who gets promoted.

Entry deadline is Tuesday December 3rd

Edited by Baer.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

I’m just really glad these 2 awesome guys took it over when I got banned!

Oh hai, 

WB lol. U oughta consider an EKL team...yeah...anyone not in the EKL should consider an EKL team. ; p

Okay, thanks for having me on the show to plug another league LOL...I was in the green room, whoa my hands are so big, and chatting with some other guests about what is awesome about this particular event: you have to win the group b pool to make it into the group A pool: 

so to that end:  would NOT be offended if Group A remained all those who are returning from last years group A pool and then Group B was still the contenders trying to make it up to that pool...just a suggestion, but I am okay if just 3 or 6 of us are fighting to make it up to the big pool...its more like the World Juniors that way, IMO and makes it awesome!

(*or whatever...like I said, i was smoking in the green room before the interview....what do i know)

30 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I’ll giver’re a go again if ya need more peeps.

Great! We reached our goal of 14 GMs which was the minimum to run 2 groups.

More people are welcome to join, as there are still more spots to fill!

• Like 1