Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favourite Sedin Tribute

Rate this topic


supermanbieksa

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

You didn't watch the video, this is my last post about it because that video says it way better than i can.

It depends on how you define toughness...

to mean they loved the game and the team and they oozed  Character And I will never question their passion but toughness......I'm sorry they lack in that area. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to listen to 10 years of fans petting on the Sedins in here when they were on the team. Thank &^@# that’s over. 

 

You guys can suck it up and accept exactly how happy I am that they will not carry th Canucks’ flag anymore. It’s my turn to be the happy fan in here; it’s my turn to enjoy my team playing a style I endorse, with players I respect. 

 

I love the new Canucks.

They are not a disrespected circus anymore.

Coincidence that this happens to coincide with the twins’ leaving?

Debatable. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I had to listen to 10 years of fans petting on the Sedins in here when they were on the team. Thank &^@# that’s over. 

 

You guys can suck it up and accept exactly how happy I am that they will not carry th Canucks’ flag anymore. It’s my turn to be the happy fan in here; it’s my turn to enjoy my team playing a style I endorse, with players I respect. 

 

I love the new Canucks.

They are not a disrespected circus anymore.

Coincidence that this happens to coincide with the twins’ leaving?

Debatable. 

 

Such a tough guy, congrats. Carry on with your internet gif posting clown show.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

All that proves is that Ratboy has one of the weakest punches going when you don't even put your hand up to block it and allow it to draw a penalty.

Ratboy is a sack of crap and deserves to be destroyed out there. No doubt. 

 

The Sedins never once, no matter the score, fought back. 

That made them a target and every other rival, a bully. 

 

I hated watch the Canucks lose the respect they once had in spades. 

 

Burr, kes, Cookie... they all contributed to the negative attention we got, but the Sedins were also a big part of that, IMO. 

 

The team is getting itself back to respectability now. This is a huge deal for me. 

Edited by 189lb enforcers?
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Such a tough guy, congrats. Carry on with your internet gif posting clown show.

I want a Cup.

 

I’ve seen how to win many. 3 were actually against the Canucks. 

Let me remind you how to win in the playoffs... and who did and didn’t, and why... 

 

 

CFDB3868-F12B-4D9C-95E9-B4060789BD7F.gif.d95e82082b99bf22cd1ec2328e456a06.gif

 

35BD02FC-4FBC-4C4E-840C-E44CADA7CBCD.gif.d99c6d156de3a5bf48c8069e3fd27c92.gif

 

 

Gifs are awesome. 

 

 

Finally, someone sees it! 

Thanks for endorsing me for being an internet tough guy!

 

It’s all I ever wanted.

Finally, I’m a tough guy and badass, online. Yessss. 

 

669DB8E3-069B-4121-B6CC-D162F0D84C40.gif.8648905fe4c6c98447d269afe2cebd1b.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

@Timbermen where the kesler tribute thread? His the one that went beast mode to make it to the finals.....oh but posters can bash him though?.....

Fanbase is still salty over Kes leaving, he will go down as one of my most favourite Canucks.

 

Absolute beast of a player.

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Fanbase is still salty over Kes leaving, he will go down as one of my most favourite Canucks.

 

Absolute beast of a player.

After everything kes gave to the Canucks over the years but still salty..... 

I agree his one of my fav too. 

then this will fit perfectly 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Remember when Kes played for the ducks and turtled against Max Domi? Make a gif of that.

Turtled? You mean got got his bell run by an upper cut  by Domi? Atleast kes has the stoned to do something.....

still have to respect he stood up for him self win or lose have to respect that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Turtled? You mean got got his bell run by an upper cut  by Domi? Atleast kes has the stoned to do something.....

still have to respect he stood up for him self win or lose have to respect that. 

Stood up for himself, is that what you call that? Closing your eyes and ducking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

My bad, he didn't turtle just got one punched. Is this why Kesler didn't challenge Marchand?

 

Well this happen after cause well his wearing a ducks jersey..... Also you want kes to wipe the Sedins noises too? Look threw those 2011 playoffs kes in my books easily top three player on our team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I want a Cup.

 

I’ve seen how to win many. 3 were actually against the Canucks. 

Let me remind you how to win in the playoffs... and who did and didn’t, and why... . 

Cups are won when the old boys club decides one franchise needs a financial boost (or one of their sons plays on a team)

Here we see the director of hockey operations celebrating his son's team winning the cup and announcing to the world that the NHL and Stanley cup have become an absolute joke

 

Nepotism.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Remind me what did the Sedins ever do again?

-Olympic Gold

-World Championship

-Art Ross in back to back years

-Hart

-Ted Lindsay

-King Clancy Trophy

-Set many Canucks records

-Massive community contributions including millions of dollars donated

-Soon to be hall of famers

 

If only their dad had been director of hockey operations, maybe they'd have a Bettman cup as well

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...