Canucks Community

what do you really want,

Rate this topic

smithers joe

On 11/30/2019 at 9:00 AM, bishopshodan said:

you know your stuff...

IMG_20191130_085738.thumb.jpg.58093ec30e3026313038e6b3edb2c0d1.jpg

IMG_20191130_085756.thumb.jpg.87cc9d6c8e9e324a45b09b38b5d58204.jpg

I grew up and went to high school with him and his brother henry, NASA hired billy for an emblem ,had something to do with Canadas involvement with the Canada arm , both him and Alvin Adkins have both become famous in their own right by sticking to their artwork , something never ever would have imagined knowing Both of them the way I do. lol

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, chon derry said:

I grew up and went to high school with him and his brother henry, NASA hired billy for an emblem ,had something to do with Canadas involvement with the Canada arm , both him and Alvin Adkins have both become famous in their own right by sticking to their artwork , something never ever would have imagined knowing Both of them the way I do. lol

wow, thats really cool

• Thanks 1

My best x-mas gifts were the two guitars I got.  The first guitar was a cheap Mexican Fender in the X-Mas of Grade 12, I found it in my parents closet whilst snooping and played it for a bit even though I hardly knew how to play it.  The second guitar was a nice Les Paul, ruby red with gold pickups, I got a couple of years later, it was pretty much the last gift I got collectively from my parents before they split up and my mom passed away.  I sold the Fender and at my lowest point of my life almost had to sell the Les Paul too, I took it back to Long and McQuade and brought it to the counter, when everyone in the store started asking how much I wanted for it I changed my mind(thankfully).  

Gotta be honest here, I haven't got anything for Xmas in a long long time.  

20191212_183920.thumb.jpg.2332dda9832739b6590926164c7a6b33.jpg20191212_183934.thumb.jpg.902ff39b85d4ac51b39474b60f495da5.jpg

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
On 11/30/2019 at 11:36 AM, AbrasiveAjax said:

So Joe, kinda like when i posted asking who the cdc  "FIRE THE COACH" gang can come up with for a coaching suggestion.

Your reply was "why"

Go Canucks go 

You should have just responded to his why in that thread or ignored it and let it go.....not carry it around until you could use it to spam/derail another thread.

Hope that explains why.

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

You should have just responded to his why in that thread or ignored it and let it go.....not carry it around until you could use it to spam/derail another thread.

Hope that explains why.

I'd say "get over it" but that would be rude.......

In future I'll be sure to follow your directions of how i should have responded

Merry Christmas 

7 hours ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

I'd say "get over it" but that would be rude.......

In future I'll be sure to follow your directions of how i should have responded

Merry Christmas 

You're right...it was rude and I apologize.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
10 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

I have fond memories of buying my Dad the Louis L'amour books....he always loved them.

The best western writer of all time. eos. I have all his westerns,  as well as his book of poetry.  He did huge amounts of research and road horseback most, if not all, of the areas he wrote about. If he says a "Real" town or city from that time had 2 saloons and one bank you can pretty much believe that as fact.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Love those, and Zane Grey.  

Like him, but see above.