The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Devils listening to offers on Taylor Hall

Hall is not worth the cost. He likely had his best season 2 years ago and will not likely come close to that. You’re paying a premium for a player who’s best years are almost up.

Let a team like Arizona trade their best prospects to slightly increase their odds at a cup.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Hall is not worth the cost. He likely had his best season 2 years ago and will not likely come close to that. You’re paying a premium for a player who’s best years are almost up.

Let a team like Arizona trade their best prospects to slightly increase their odds at a cup.

Yeah, I would hope Arizona will pay with there prospects cause Arizona and NJ are very comparable teams with similar rebuilding strategies.

Although, I am more interested what Sakic will do when he is buying a premium player.  More importantly, as a Canuck fan, I would hope they would wait till FA if they are interested at all with Hall; preferably, I would rather hope they give a prospect(s) a legit chance first....

Edited by ShawnAntoski

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

I can’t wait to hear the Devils fans chant: 

WE DON’T NEED YOU !

On his return to New Jersey .

NJ is hoping for a kings ransom but the longer he stay there, the less and less the expected return will Be UNLESS HE SIGNS TO BE TRADED OR TAKES A DISCOUNT TO BE PART OF THE REBUILD.   I am sure, other GMs' are aware of the situation and are more than likely looking to take advantage of the situation...

On 12/14/2019 at 10:57 AM, Tylez said:

My bet is on the Aves. I'd think pieces going back will include Jost, Timmins and Kaut plus picks

I hope, so the Aves trade away their prospects and have an emptier cupboard. Hall will probably get hurt near the end of the season and won’t be able to play like his healthy self. 

On 12/14/2019 at 12:50 PM, Ossi Vaananen said:

I'm so looking forward to Jesery getting a haul for Hall just so I can laugh at Oilers' fans and their meager return. 

Let me recall.... was it just Larsson or was there a pick included? 

lol that was the worst trade in a long time, trading a Hart caliber player (who actually went on to win Hart) for a top 4D. McDavid, Draisaitl, and Hall, three Hart level players on the same team, could have been real scary.

46 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Looks like ARZ has the best offer on the table for Hall. None of their top 2 prospects are involved. 

Elliott reporting teams haggling over Kevin Bahl .. 6.6 230lbs Dman playing in OHL. 2nd round pick 55th overall from 2018.

Hall is a rental.  He’s selfish.  And he’s always been a loser.  He’s not worth much, and the price will drop even more as the TDL approaches.  

On 12/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, DeNiro said:

Hayton and Soderstrom are not on the table from ARZ. Elliot and CJ confirmed it.. 

They're haggling over Kevin Bahl + package.. 

21 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Hayton and Soderstrom are not on the table from ARZ. Elliot and CJ confirmed it.. 

They're haggling over Kevin Bahl + package.. 

If that’s all it took, Rathbone+ would get it done.

That being said I don’t wanna trade Rathbone and definitely don’t want Hall.