The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, DonaldBrashear said:

Ladies and gentlemen, Loui Eriksson.

Louie was actually great tonight.  

Not his fault that Darnell Nurse is a world class diver and embellishment artist. 

Guys simply ran out of gas.  On a brighter side, they just have 2 games this week, so will be able to rest up from the horrific schedule they have worked through.  Looking forward to see the injured guys returning.  Sure hope Edler is back soon as well.

• Upvote 3

I feel kinda foolish.  I thought the Canucks were playing just the "Edmonton Oilers" tonight. Silly me.

I didn't realize we were playing the "Edmonton Oilers" & the "NHL refs".  Gosh...my bad.

Good strategy though. The refs call two phantom penalties and then edmonton scores two PP goals.

Aquaman needs to get in on the action. Probably only costs about $3,000 for each ref to make a bad call and BOOM....2 points for the team!!

PS: nurse is a disgusting little diving bit&%. He should go play soccer in europe.

• Upvote 2

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Louie was actually great tonight.  

Not his fault that Darnell Nurse is a world class diver and embellishment artist. 

But it is his fault for not keeping his stick down on the first penalty. He was being careless 

• Wat 2
  • Upvote 1