The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Refs were pathetic 

the Brock high stick was pure incompetence and then the dives were maddening 

it seems when they waive a goal off they try hard to give it back 

they did not have the guts to follow up Brock's goal with a penalty but it’s not a discretions call !!!! 

Koskinen played a good game 

not a terrible effort but we need to up our fitness 

2 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

Erickson is not an NHLer. 

Dump and chase = losing 

two good periods revert to playing garbage protect the one goal deficit for the 3rd. 

Did you even watch the game?  

The Canucks outplayed the Oilers for two and a half periods and lost because of PP goals on two laughable penalties.  

I'm proud of their effort tonight, they played great and got beat by the two best forwards in the league. 

3 minutes ago, Rounoush said:

So if either Draisatl or McDavid get hurt, what do the Oilers do?

They’re done if one of them goes down. Both those guys are gonna be really tired after Christmas and if they make the playoffs, the other teams will just key in on those guys and the Oilers will be out in the first round. 

I can't believe that no depth team always seems to catch us when we are not at full strength!!

our PK frigging suck! I know Beagle and Sutter are out but can you at least pressure the puck carrier?! they just allow the opposition to set up ffs!.

I agree with Cheech, coming back from a long ass road trip and we play b2b at home?! wtf is this scheduling. 

disgusted at how many Grease fans in the building tonight, the fans in out arena has gone soft. No way you'll hear from those losers in the early-mid 2000s.

frustrating decisions with the puck in the O zone. Petey is the best shooter on this team but he is turning into a playmaker.

demolish the Sens next game.