The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Borowiecki: Crime Stopper

Rate this topic

Baer.

17 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

My crew was in an aid to the civil power in eastern quebec a dozen years ago and we shut down a clubhouse with a cave of murdered bodies behind it. 

I was wondering what you were on about?  So I googled clubhouse. Thinking you partook in a few too many opiodes yourself...

https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp&ei=LE_mXZyPINnC3LUP0bOe-A0&q=Haetch+Aigh+clubhouse+&oq=Haetch+Aigh+clubhouse+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i160.2837.2837..7058...0.0..0.368.368.3-1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.PWludKcpO78&ved=0ahUKEwic1eTst5nmAhVZIbcAHdGZB98Q4dUDCAs

This was the 4th item in; The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village

Good luck PO! :P

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I was wondering what you were on about?  So I googled Haetch Aigh clubhouse. Thinking you partook in a few too many opiodes yourself...

https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp&ei=LE_mXZyPINnC3LUP0bOe-A0&q=Haetch+Aigh+clubhouse+&oq=Haetch+Aigh+clubhouse+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i160.2837.2837..7058...0.0..0.368.368.3-1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.PWludKcpO78&ved=0ahUKEwic1eTst5nmAhVZIbcAHdGZB98Q4dUDCAs

This was the 4th item in; The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village

Good luck PO! :P

Too much COD black OPs and now he's a secret agent.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Sens also feeding homeless:

Our city is a mess. I'm happy to see Sens helping out. Maybe they become my B team.

all of our major cities are in this respect. Calgary actually has a higher homeless count than Vancouver now. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

all of our major cities are in this respect. Calgary actually has a higher homeless count than Vancouver now. 

In downtown Victoria you can't go 2 blocks without seeing a homeless person or a pile of garbage

Edited by Baer.