The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

For Alt News/Views, Try "The Duran"

Nuxfanabroad

It's an almost daily source, I've long enjoyed on Utube(Bitchute, as well).

The Two Alexes, are absolutely brilliant(Christoforou & Mercouris). The older chap speaks with an elite, stodgy, proper Brit accent; but has a wealth of knowledge, peppered with an arsenal of brilliant vocab, to both illuminate & educate.

The younger fellow I believe was raised in a Greek ambassadorial family; intl knowledge, & an excellent interviewer. Frequently I've seen these blokes on RT(apparently chums of P Lavelle).

They're usually harshly critical of western policy, but back it up with important info, derived from hard facts. They delve into financial, political & geopolitical matters of import.

Line your birdcage with the dailies, & turn off that F***in' TV! The Duran will keep you well-informed.

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Standing_Tall#37 said:

It most certainly does. 

But even the way our history books are written, have an agenda. Nothing is fair or unbiased nowadays 

Ever try to google something these days that isn’t a technical question? 

Nothing I see or read anymore is free of agenda. 

The kids bring home schoolwork steeped in agenda political dogma about climate change, etc. 

The uni kids are in tough. 

Our milenials grew up eating from the social media/media tough, they’re nearly completely lost to it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Ever try to google something these days that isn’t a technical question? 

Nothing I see or read anymore is free of agenda. 

The kids bring home schoolwork steeped in agenda political dogma about climate change, etc. 

The uni kids are in tough. 

Our milenials grew up eating from the social media/media tough, they’re nearly completely lost to it. 

Yup, but it serves a purpose. I think it’s meant to turn the populous into a flock. Afterall when the sheep follow blindly, eventually they’re lead to a slaughterhouse. 

We’re the last generation that had a glimpse of freedom. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:18 AM, 189lb enforcers? said:

Where else do you posters look for news without agenda? 

We've kicked this stuff around on CDC before..namely bogus media. I'd say a discerning(healthily skeptical) reader should always ask him/herself..Why are they telling me this?

next problem: There's PLENTY they're not(nor likely will ever) be telling you. One needs to seek out more sources, particularly from the opposing philosophical side(s).

But then, time is money, & many folks are simply too busy/tired for such pursuit.

Yesterday the Duran had a brilliant 42 min discussion on the new gas pipeline(Russia/China), & related biz, illustrating how the economy is shifting in this Eurasian sphere. The geopolitical/economic implications are very significant, & it's certainly worthy of analysis.

Global citizens simply Deserve to know WTF is going on in the world, if we're truly in "free, DEMOCRACIES!", as the *$$holes rigging the deck have long claimed.

But no. 5 or 6 elites shall control almost all significant media conglomerates, & they'll force-feed us tripe about SJW's, or protesting t**** llama farmers, fighting for all of us in some Peruvian village. ...Thanks, but I'll wipe m'arse with whatever is printed in the west today(net sites, about the same)

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I think most of this forum is a testament to the MSMs hold on the minds on our posters. 

As much as Trump can be a douche he has exposed the media for what they are. Either 'click' whores or agenda driven. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

The only news I trust is from the official Donald Trump twitter account, and if that's not available, Fox News is pretty accurate in a pinch.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:bigblush:

Amen brutha

All other sources are deep state liberal butt hurt. 

• Haha 1