The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Single game tickets?

Rate this topic

ronthecivil

When you go to the single game tickets under the "tickets" page, it just goes to a page touting four game packs. No matter where I click, it just goes back to that. Don't matter if it's Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

You might have trouble selling tickets if the only option is to bulk buy......

I disagree on Stubhub comments! Have been to at least 5 games in the past few seasons for under $50 cad including fees through buying the tickets at the right times, usually really early or the day before the game. Even saw a preseason game for $16 cad all in last season! Another thing to try is buy the cheapest seat available on Stubhub and then use the "upgrade your seats" button on the app (not sure if available for all games) and upgrade to a good lower bowl seat for say $50.. 

For example- The January 16th game vs Arizona is $37 CAD including fees and taxes for the cheapest seat. The day before or on game day, you can usually seat upgrade to a way better seat for between roughly $40-90 depending what you want. So a total of about $90 should get you a good seat and if I'm not mistaken Stubhub is owned by Ticketmaster so safe and guaranteed.

• Cheers 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:45 PM, Visp said:

I disagree on Stubhub comments! Have been to at least 5 games in the past few seasons for under $50 cad including fees through buying the tickets at the right times...

Personal experience is always paramount. Thanks for sharing yours! 

I have also always had good experiences buying through both stubhub and ticketmaster.