The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 07, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Viper007 said:

Wow ... Detroit has 13 this season too?!?!??!

That’s probably wrong. Detroit only has 7 wins total. And they avg the fewest goals per game in the league this year. Prob got the years wrong. But I can’t be 100%. Will have to check on that.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Are you under the impression that Boeser, Pettersson and Miller will stop collecting points if Boeser is moved to Horvat's line?

no I am just getting tired of some peeps constantly on Boeser's back.   I did not like him on Horvats line the few games he played there this season. I think Green needs to let Petey's line work thru  it. Boeser plays hard every game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, bree2 said:

no I am just getting tired of some peeps constantly on Boeser's back.   I did not like him on Horvats line the few games he played there this season. I think Green needs to let Petey's line work thru  it. Boeser plays hard every game.

I like Boeser. I've gone to bat for him many times on this board. I've had some hellish arguments with a handful of people here about Boeser. But the fact of the matter is that he just doesn't look very good, and the line isn't producing much 5 v 5. Boeser has played well with Horvat before, and Bo needs a linemate that can consistently put up points. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Did not catch the game but looking at the stats it seems the Canucks had a two goal lead in the third.  Were the Canucks, outplayed in third or were they playing Greens' third period cautious hockey or both ???? Any experts, care to share there opinion of the third.

Edited by ShawnAntoski