The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 07, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I have zero issue with Bo being pulled from the game for Concussion protocol, better safe than sorry. But give Montour the penalty as well, you have a goddamn replay to watch...

I feel that there should be an automatic penalty if a concussion protocol is enabled if the replay deemed to be an illegal moves even if missed by the ref even minutes later.   A coach should be able to challenge a missed call that led to concussion protocol is being activated.  That would be another way to protect other players and by then, they will not be able to get away with anything.   It has to be agreed upon by the competition committee and the BOG.  

• Cheers 3

Jake's been showing a lot better IQ the last 10 games or so. Seems to have turned a corner, at least that's what we all hope... he's really been looking like a player lately though. Great shot for a rebound on Rooster's 2nd. Great play to get him the puck in deep as well earlier than that. Exciting to see.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

Boeser with 2 secondary assists, but was invisible the whole game. 

It's going to be impossible to convince people that he's playing poorly when they'll just say "But look at his PointzZZzzZz!!".

They won.... how about joining the celebration.... 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

POSTGAME | Antoine Roussel

Every team needs a Frenchie to get the other teams pissed off.  We went to the cup when we supplemented Burrows with Lapierre....  so what I'm getting at is that as soon as we get one more pain-in-the-behind Frenchie, we're going to the Finals!  :) 

Love that the boys were able to pull out the win but it worries me how we cant defend a lead to save our lives, I know we're a young team but this trend needs to stop if we want to make the playoffs. I love that we can score but we need to be able to win 3-2 or 2-0 every now and then as well.

November was a tough month for us, in December the schedule is in our favour and we need to go on a run and gain some ground for a top 3 spot in the pacific.