The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Leafs @ Canucks December 10th 2019

Rate this topic

goalie13

Where's the GDT @xereau

If the Canucks can only win 1 game all year for me it is tomorrow when we host the Laffs. Season ticket holders...jack up that price and make the eastern Laff fans pay thru the nose for the game...That said, its quite pathetic when a visiting team's fans can be louder than the home team... 

For the true Canuck fans going tomorrow, wake the F up and cheer louder than any other game, F the Laffs and the center of the universe bull crap we have to hear about them all the damn time. Canuck players, wake the F up, play your arses off and hit every white jersey all night long and score score score!!!

Canucks 4-2 I hope!

• Cheers 1

On 12/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, zimmy said:

I'm in 38th place in this pool why bother trying?

What if the Blues said that last year?

OK, you started late and it will be hard to catch the leaders but there's a lot of season left and this prediction game rewards frequent game players.  Also, I will be posting make-up games where lots of points will be available.  If you predict against the grain and are right, you could make up the difference pretty quickly.

Plus, it's fun.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, zimmy said:

What do I get if I win?

The prizes will be announced at mid-season, likely in the Canucks vs Chicago game on January 2nd.

• Thanks 1