The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Stars fire head coach Jim Montgomery, name Rick Bowness interim head coach

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Doubt it is drugs because I would think the decent thing to do would be to have him resign/enter rehab. For prostitution, etc., I would think this would involve a criminal investigation and the team has ruled out the criminal side of things. 

Good point. 

4 minutes ago, Odjick29willkillyou said:

It is actually one of the cooler local segments as Monty the coach gets pretty relaxed with Monty the host. Well not anymore lol. They had one segment where Monty talked about crop dusting the classroom when he was in college. It was pretty damn funny.  

well, whatever this is I hope the guy gets the help he needs. 

2 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

According to John Klingberg, the players were not told the reason he was fired or what happened.

If they do not state a reason his career is over. He'll remain a question mark and people will just let their imaginations run wild. kind of like what we're all doing here. But we don't own teams and hire coaches.

2 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Jesus dude. You misinterpreted a post. It happens. No need to quadruple down on your mistake. 

Might be my favourite thing about the Internet. The fact that people will not only die on their swords, but are doing so to try and preserve their anonymous status to a bunch of other anonymous’. 

Nobody actually cares one way or another :lol: 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Jesus dude. You misinterpreted a post. It happens. No need to quadruple down on your mistake. 

What if I quintuple down? It's a dumb post. Even as a joke. Either way.

Edited by Baer.
  • Wat 1