The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Zack MacEwen

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I kind of feel like $14 million over 4 years for Ferland is the type of contract that makes agents legendary. Whoever Ferland's agent is, that's who I would want.

The rate we signed Ferland at is okay, but if this is another concussion, I think he's in a position where he really should be considering retiring.

• Upvote 4

It's kind of pointless, as they're about to activate Sutter. MacEwen gets a paycheck I guess. A further wake-up to the so-called 'NHLers in the AHL'.

I don't even know what to say regarding Ferland. It's misfortune, in part, but he also plays a risky style. It's that risky style we sought in free agency, so here's the downside of such a deal - a guy that barely plays.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bure_Pavel said:

3.5 million for 4 years in your prime after back to back 40 point seasons isnt ledgendary. Loui's agent on the other hand, now there's a legend.

Still, Loui’s issues is that he just is garbage.  Ferland’s excuse is legit.  Once he’s on LITR, that solves the issue of the big contract.  Loui?  We’re stuck with his cap hit.  Aquaman can afford it.  

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I kind of feel like $14 million over 4 years for Ferland is the type of contract that makes agents legendary. Whoever Ferland's agent is, that's who I would want.

I feel like you have you have zero clue about what you're talking about. Like negative zero.

Edited by Gawdzukes