Canucks Community

{REPORT} Bogosian has demanded a trade

Squamfan

On 12/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, GhostsOf1994 said:

Can you blame bogo for wanting a trade? 

Atlanta Thrashers 

Winnipeg jets

Buffalo sabres....

He has no room to complain because he's been the man of glass for just about his entire career.  Only crappy and mediocre teams have wanted him. 

Mediocre and injury prone 30 year old d-man who plays for mediocre teams.  Don't get too cocky because the Canucks may be his next stop.  They've been just as aggravating to watch as the Sabres.  I would know.

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

He has no room to complain because he's been the man of glass for just about his entire career.  Only crappy and mediocre teams have wanted him. 

Mediocre and injury prone 30 year old d-man who plays for mediocre teams.  Don't get too cocky because the Canucks may be his next stop.  They've been just as aggravating to watch as the Sabres.  I would know.

Exactly when did you see my junk ?

Who is he going to displace on the canucks?

Canucks already have an injury prone everything and there is no way in hell bogosian ends up in Vancouver.

Unless the sabres take Louie Eriksson for him.

Nah what would be aggravating is getting gifted how many lottery picks and still sucking on toads.

3 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Exactly when did you see my junk ?

:lol:

Who is he going to displace on the canucks?

Nobody, because he's not worth the roster spot unless the Canucks run into injury disaster next year.

Canucks already have an injury prone everything and there is no way in hell bogosian ends up in Vancouver.

I hope he never does but it worries me that there's a 1 in 30 chance.

Unless the sabres take Louie Eriksson for him.

Sadly the Sabres have their own under achieving forward from that same UFA class.

Nah what would be aggravating is getting gifted how many lottery picks and still sucking on toads.

Unfortunately that's what happens when an owner hires 2 crappy GM's in a row after keeping another crappy GM employed previous to that.