The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 14, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

23 minutes ago, BrockBoester said:

Be careful you don't roll your ankles jumping off the bandwagon bro

*confusedface.jpg*

Your posts are less than useless and you just seem to do the confused face thing for most peoples posts. I will just ignore your uselessness from now on.  Cya champ.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

21 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Green has surely been outcoached some games and he has outcoached teams on other games. It's no surprise that he's going to get outmatched in some games considering he too is a relatively new coach to the NHL. He won't have his leash forever, but I also don't see anything concerning to let him go at this point. The team has been growing as well as Green as a coach.

I'm sure if Petey is frustrated with the coaching staff and has said something that management would do something to appease the star player. I suppose that 34 points in 33 games is him taking out his frustration of the coaching staff on the other team.

Petey is frustrated because he can't adjust yet. 

And 34 points in 33 games is great but do you think Petey is satisfied? The PP has worked great for acouple of games. The teams at the bottom a poster said. As soon as the team is better even the PP advantage dries up. 

By the way, wich games did Green outcoach the other coch? 

Green set up the speed wich lead to a lot of misses and luck decide who wins. Is that a good strategy? 

Edited by Timråfan

30 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

And the people I have responded to have been condescending towards the professional in the business including trying to get them fired and such. But I guess a little sarcasm is too much.

sorry forgive me GIF

Those are professionals and we are not.  Got the sarcasm - such a wonderful tool.  GCG !

kawhi leonard lol GIF

3 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Petey is frustrated because he can't adjust yet. 

And 34 points in 33 games is great but do you think Petey is satisfied? The PP has worked great for acouple of games. The teams at the bottom a poster said. As soon as the team is better even the PP advantage dries up. 

I think Petey is more frustrated with himself not burying his chances rather than thinking the coaching staff is messing with his game.

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Those are professionals and we are not.  Got the sarcasm - such a wonderful tool.  GCG !

kawhi leonard lol GIF

And yet people talk like they know more about managing the team than the professionals and want the professionals fired (trying to use the market to force an issue by hoping that if enough people complain then they will have no choice but to listen) because they don't agree with their armchair assessments.

I've only been preaching patience which is what the team itself has been saying all along.

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

McCann plays a lightweight game. terribly defensively, could not know a 150 pounder off the puck 

you would probably want shinkaruk as well

Obviously hasn’t been following McCann, like even a tiny bit, to have posted something so far offside concerning this kid’s game. 

57 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

And yet people talk like they know more about managing the team than the professionals and want the professionals fired (trying to use the market to force an issue by hoping that if enough people complain then they will have no choice but to listen) because they don't agree with their armchair assessments.

I've only been preaching patience which is what the team itself has been saying all along.

Like I said, the points about patience are obvious but the tone (from my point of view, is condescending).  This discussion, is just going in circles - which I guess - is the point of your responses.  This merry go round is all yours - have fun !!   GCG !

Edited by ShawnAntoski

22 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Like I said, the points about patience are obvious but the tone (from my point of view, is condescending).  This discussion, is just going in circles - which I guess - is the point of your responses.  This merry go round is all yours - have fun !!  Till next time and GCG !

I'm not sure what else you want me to say. It may be going in circles, but I'm simply reiterating my point. Honestly if patience was obvious, I wouldn't need to respond to so many suggesting otherwise. You can view as condescending, but like I said, there are far worse than some sarcasm. I find the comments to try to get people fired (over reasons that go against the patience stance) to be more offensive, but to each their own.

9 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I'm not sure what else you want me to say. It may be going in circles, but I'm simply reiterating my point. Honestly if patience was obvious, I wouldn't need to respond to so many suggesting otherwise. You can view as condescending, but like I said, there are far worse than some sarcasm. I find the comments to try to get people fired (over reasons that go against the patience stance) to be more offensive, but to each their own.

I prefer those comments because it creates a discussion.  Almost game time and the merry go round starts again !  Yeah, to each there own.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

I prefer those comments and the other side because it creates a discussion.  Yeah, to each there own

If people felt I was wrong in my comments then feel free to disagree. I'm open for discussion. I've never brushed anyone off or told them to not say their piece. If you don't like my response then move on simple as that.

You have asked me several questions that I've responded without sarcasm (along with many other actual discussion pieces). Like I said, I've used sarcasm sometimes towards posts that I feel are short sighted and ignore what the team stance has been all along. I've repeated the same things over and over and continue to hear the same "rants" over and over. Doesn't seem like much of a discussion when it's constantly one sided (every loss is Green's fault and wins are credited to the players, etc).

Just now, theo5789 said:

If people felt I was wrong in my comments then feel free to disagree. I'm open for discussion. I've never brushed anyone off or told them to not say their piece. If you don't like my response then move on simple as that.

You have asked me several questions that I've responded without sarcasm (along with many other actual discussion pieces). Like I said, I've used sarcasm sometimes towards posts that I feel are short sighted and ignore what the team stance has been all along. I've repeated the same things over and over and continue to hear the same "rants" over and over. Doesn't seem like much of a discussion when it's constantly one sided (every loss is Green's fault and wins are credited to the players, etc).

Sure !  Game time and the merry go round starts all over again.

41 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Ditto, without the emotional and short sighted people this board would be so dull !  "We are all Canucks" and experts.   GCG..

I don't disagree necessarily, but it makes it that much more enjoyable when they look back and realized how wrong they were (Miller trade thread, EP draft pick and so on).

9 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I don't disagree necessarily, but it makes it that much more enjoyable when they look back and realized how wrong they were (Miller trade thread, EP draft pick and so on).

Your hear, to really just debate and not discuss anything.  

Season 1 Wow GIF by Rick and Morty

Edited by ShawnAntoski

20 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Your hear, to really just debate and not discuss anything.  

Season 1 Wow GIF by Rick and Morty

No I'm here to speak my side. Just like the people that want to speak their emotions. Good to see that you find a "condescending" attitude is now acceptable.