The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 14, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Exactly. And here is the point.  Has Green showed you enough that we should wait until the end of this season before firing him? Has he earned that?  In my opinion he has not.  In my opinion we will squander a playoff year if we wait until he blows enough games that we miss the playoffs this year.

I think he has shown  that he is not the guy to take this team to the next level.  We have some real talent now and they need to be molded into a winning team. Squandering this year and missing another chance for the young guys to get playoff experience is not acceptable nor justified by Green's performance to date.

Smoke another fatty partner ;) 

6 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Win one lose one win one lose one

This team is going to win one lose one right to a spot outside the playoffs

They'd be lucky if they can win one lose one, I am afraid they will lose more often than they win the rest of the way....

38 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Did you read anything I said? Even stated to another guy that a coaching change might even show the players that they are at fault. I am blaming the coaching but I am not letting the players get away with their play. They're responsible too.

We have all that yet we are started 3/4 of our games awfully. Everyone needs to be better. No one is blameless

there is something wrong with the makeup of the team. For one team to constantly have start issues like this every game lately points to a personnel problem.... don't get me wrong i am not sold on coaching, but definitely something needs to change with the players.

25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Green thinks they played a good 2nd? They took two shots in the first 10mins of the 2nd?

Sure, the last half of the 2nd wasn't as bad, but still.

That's half the game. They took less than 10 shots in the first 30mins.

Perhaps (big if), the strategy was to slowly ease into this game to conserve some energy for Vegas tommorow ?  Too bad, Thorton and Meier did not get the memo..

Edited by ShawnAntoski