The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Habs @ Canucks Dec. 17 7:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

4 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Canucks game plan dump and chase continue for the whole game

I actually noticed early in the game that we weren't dumping it as much. What a coincidence - we scored in the first.

I think it is so engrained into the teams fiber that when sh*t hits the fan it's reverted to.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Well this was the was supposed to be the most winnable game in the next few.... 

This team looks so done.. and it’s only December.

... Imagine the high octane Goldy and Baer out there, making all the difference... stupid Greene. 

He even made Jake take a stupid penalty. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

face it guys the coach is not the problem, this is just a bad f$%king team. scratch that...a bunch of bad individuals.these guys wouldn't know team if it jumpd up and bit them in the ass. 

Sounds like a coaching problem to me. The coach is supposed to turn a bunch of individuals into a team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Ya that's gonna be game.. don't see Canucks scoring 3 goals in 14 mins to come back and win. 

Green is on the hot seat. NO matter what we think or media says.. conversations are being had between management and ownership. Especially after this loss they'll be meeting to discuss options... 

Not that I agree this is all Green’s fault he is the easiest change as we're handcuffed with little to no options for moving Eriksson and Baertschi. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

There is zero reason for the Canucks to lose this game.  If it happens look out. Tidal wave of upset fans calling for the coaches head.

You're like one of those secret Russian spies that are trying to get Trump elected.  

How many teams have lost three games in a row (likely to be four after Vegas game) and how many of those teams have fired their coaches?  

Math time bud, give me a percentage and see where you're sitting at the moment.  It's going to be a lot less then 50% so you're out to lunch, or in your words "have another fatty" ;)