The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Celebrity Dead Pool 2020 (win prizes)

Rate this topic

nuckin_futz

I just googled Suzy Delair.  She died on March 15, 2020.  She's on my list.

@smithers joe  Joe I'm starting to get real nervous, I think we are both at 7 now and the year's not up yet...  :o

I just googled Baby Peggy.  She died on February 24, 2020.  Joe I'm up to 8 now.  Oh no...  :frantic:

Oh my, Doris Merrick also died, but she died on November 30, 2019 and I picked my list on December 22.  The internet must not have recorded her death until after December 22.  If she had died a month later I'd be up to 9...  Oh God...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
20 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I just googled Suzy Delair.  She died on March 15, 2020.  She's on my list.

@smithers joe  Joe I'm starting to get real nervous, I think we are both at 7 now and the year's not up yet...  :o

I just googled Baby Peggy.  She died on February 24, 2020.  Joe I'm up to 8 now.  Oh no...  :frantic:

Oh my, Doris Merrick also died, but she died on November 30, 2019 and I picked my list on December 22.  The internet must not have recorded her death until after December 22.  If she had died a month later I'd be up to 9...  Oh God...

i have one too. i picked lee marvin but i guess he has been dead for several years. good luck lad. this is an interesting contest. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, smithers joe said:

i have one too. i picked lee marvin but i guess he has been dead for several years. good luck lad. this is an interesting contest. 

Joe we may end up with 9 or 10 by the end of the year.  Alot of people die in December.  Having 50% of the people on your list die in the same year cannot be a coincidence.  I think we are hooped really. My hockey career is over.  :frantic:

36 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Joe we may end up with 9 or 10 by the end of the year.  Alot of people die in December.  Having 50% of the people on your list die in the same year cannot be a coincidence.  I think we are hooped really. My hockey career is over.  :frantic:

who is next to go?. it is hard to catch up with some many of the same player. 4 or 5 more could go and our order could stay the same. if marsha passes, i may not get that one because i wrote down martha. but my finest move. my list next year will change greatly. 

2 hours ago, smithers joe said:

who is next to go?. it is hard to catch up with some many of the same player. 4 or 5 more could go and our order could stay the same. if marsha passes, i may not get that one because i wrote down martha. but my finest move. my list next year will change greatly. 

Yeah I wrote down Marsha Hunt and you wrote Martha.  So if she goes that could be the tie breaker.  I think you would be disqualified on that if it determined the winner.

I think Bob Barker is ready to go.  He's on my list not yours.  Bob Dole and Henry Kissinger and Norman Lloyd as well, which we have all 3.  It will be an interesting race to the finish...

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yeah I wrote down Marsha Hunt and you wrote Martha.  So if she goes that could be the tie breaker.  I think you would be disqualified on that if it determined the winner.

I think Bob Barker is ready to go.  He's on my list not yours.  Bob Dole and Henry Kissinger and Norman Lloyd as well, which we have all 3.  It will be an interesting race to the finish...

i think we have 5 the same left.  persoff as well 

Edited by smithers joe
On 10/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Elias Pettersson said:

i agree, if it comes down to marsha being the difference, i should not be able to count her but it will be on the record that i lost because of a writing error. 

6 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i agree, if it comes down to marsha being the difference, i should not be able to count her but it will be on the record that i lost because of a writing error. 

I don’t think you should lose because of a writing error.  So we should probably call Tony and tell him not to bother with Marsha...  ^_^

15 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don’t think you should lose because of a writing error.  So we should probably call Tony and tell him not to bother with Marsha...  ^_^

15 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

you shouldn’t suffer for my error. i will lose or win graciously. 

• Thanks 1