The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I missed the first part of the reply but if you're talking about Kass then you're mistaken. He's been huge for that line and anybody that watches the Oilers consistently would tell you that. He's the guy that usually opens up the space for the two. He's been great this year again. 

He can be Bobby Orr for all I care. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I missed the first part of the reply but if you're talking about Kass then you're mistaken. He's been huge for that line and anybody that watches the Oilers consistently would tell you that. He's the guy that usually opens up the space for the two. He's been great this year again. 

He is a plug that is riding the wave of playing with McJesus 

even at that his numbers are not great 

not a fan 

he does finish his check though 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howisthishappening said:

Cause people were quick to defend John shorthouse immediately without any recourse to why they were defending him, they were defending just for sake of it. They completley missed the point of my article, and like a good reporter i focused in on the positive reviews i go as proof of concept for quality content i provide.

the fck you going on about?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

The entire situation is strange, but like I said I watched his interview and he said he was ready to get slotted back in. Then all of a sudden he’s still out…

Yeah and his injury that had him out was a lower, hence all the “it’s not the same groin injury” now it’s an upper body? Smells fishy

1 minute ago, Howisthishappening said:

Cause people were quick to defend John shorthouse immediately without any recourse to why they were defending him, they were defending just for sake of it. They completley missed the point of my article, and like a good reporter i focused in on the positive reviews i go as proof of concept for quality content i provide.

I defended him but it wasn't baseless. He knows the game in and out, has humour that doesn't work for everybody but I personally find it hilarious that he's the walking stereotype of the older Uncle who never really did anything in life but acts as if his 2nd place trophies are to be heralded. I think you need to have a good sense of humour to figure out why he's so funny to the rest of us. 

7 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Or they realize that many of their viewers aren’t Christian and they aren’t jerks so they use inclusive language 

But sure, war on Christmas it is. 

It’s also the start of Hanukkah tonight.  The war on Hanukkah continues as they ham fistedly push Christmas on us by insisting on “happy holidays.” 

• Haha 1

Just now, J-23 said:

I know a lot of people that aren’t Christian and celebrate Christmas…like myself

Me too. But nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays to include people who belong to other religions such as those who celebrate Hanukkah, Festivus or even Virtmas (the official holiday of the Church of V). 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

Everyone do themselves a favour and put this clown on ignore 

troll Oiler fan