The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, MikeyD said:

You act as if he's a prolific goalscorer. That's not his role. He gets rewarded for that sometimes but he plays his role way above the potential they expect him to. 75% of the neutral zone rushes are because of Kassian. 

That’s what I said he is ... a bottom 6 plug 

no way in h he is a top 6 guy imo 

2 minutes ago, crazycry said:

The problem I hate with this call is that literally EVERY face-off is like this. Phantom inconsistent officiating ftw.

The problem I don't have with it is putting yourself in position to take a dumb penalty in the offensive zone, that has already been called on this team several times this season.

• Upvote 1

Man Horvat is playing bad right now.  He can't even protect the puck against the boards.  I just watched him lose the puck three times in one shift. 

7 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Me too. But nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays to include people who belong to other religions such as those who celebrate Hanukkah, Festivus or even Virtmas (the official holiday of the Church of V). 

Getting a little extra though now. Like 99% of the people I know Christian or not celebrate Christmas. NBA and ESPN will say it…